All : The Replica Series

@IceeCry Hereā€™s the list. Note that a few of the names are undecided (Iā€™m between at least two or three for each person). :smile: Also all of these characters can be romanced by either gender.

:woman: Women: Sara (last name undecided), Josephine Marlatt, Imnek Bayayok, Lastenia Querquez, Georgina Smih, Tova (last name undecided), Aziza (last name undecided), Muscle Unit Head (name unknown and not yet introduced), Enforcer Unit Head (name unknown and not yet introduced), and The Left Hand (name unknown and not yet introduced).

:man: Men: Tanaka Kurata, Sean Caito, Anon Forde, Ekrem Akburc, Rami Wasam, Markus Williamson, Javier Sandoval, Murad (last name undecided), Ufuoma Barnett (not yet introduced), and Mareechi (last name undecided; not yet introduced).

3 Likes

where is henil? :frowning: (i mean after 4 years in the future xD)

@anon4518890 None of the recruits will be available romance options, but the MC may have a hand in their love lives (depending on MC and recruit relationship stats).

1 Like

why not? :frowning:thatā€™s bad news for me since the only one so far i like is henil, the other girls are too boring xD

Think itā€™s the age difference. Plus itā€™s also explicitly forbidden.

i said 4 years in the future? so shes 18, :wink:

Try Josephine.
She has a great backstory.
+10 if you romance her after finding out her backstory via black ingame.

its the student teacher effect and your older than them remember the bands you wear when entering the room and the comments you make its a no-no thing that being saidā€¦i do kinda like one or two of the brats slightly and can see why some might ā€œship itā€

i mean they will not be our recruits forever and when they turn 18 , well you can guess thats legal who they choose to romance or not i think, your argument is valid but not in the long term xD

One of my favorite WIP on the forum.
Great job and your writing is really wonderfull and captures me fully :grin:

1 Like

Man nothing but purely amazing stories coming from all the Choices of Games writers. This one particular is really good and I love how you can mentor peeps, makes for an interesting story.

Welp thatā€™s another story on the list for ā€œones to buy when they come outā€.

Excellent! I look forward to more of this!

So far I like it you went in depth with Mc vs self with the spectures and the Mcā€™s past.but what does the organization do. Like what is its main goal/purpose they have and do they have some kind of ā€œanti-organizationā€ or something that opposes them or trys to expose them. Like a mole in the organization (just an idea) but from other than that Iove it and cant wait to see more.

I think itā€™s goal is to keep all the powered individuals hidden and under control so as to prevent the powered from getting kidnapped or from us causing damage.
I donā€™t know if we have a counter-organization though.

Hello all!

Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been available for some time, but I have homeworkā€¦ soā€¦ muchā€¦ homeworkā€¦. :sob: But I wonā€™t talk about things that make me sad soā€¦.

@Moon_Blink, @RyseAbove, and @dman1124 Thank you! :smile: Iā€™m glad I can connect to my readers through my writing.

@Kaleolii If you like the MC vs. self scene then good news, there will be more. This type of scene will be one of my primary ways of tackling the MCā€™s emotions and his/her past. @faewkless is right. The Organization doesnā€™t want anyone without powers to know of their existence (they tried it once and it didnā€™t go well). Through past experiences theyā€™ve found that harmony is easier said than done.

As for an anti-organization, there really isnā€™t one yet. There are a few people here and there but they are independent. An organized effort against The Organization is the main plot for book 2. In essence, some members are unhappy because of their hidden lifestyle; they want the world to know and have quietly gathered a following. The MC will have the opportunity to join them and may even get others who normally wouldnā€™t to as well.

5 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry if I was rude I just liked it and got excited ur a great writer (>Ā©<)

I really like this itā€™s great

Is this post dead or something?

@PhoenixReborn Iā€™m still working on revisions. Itā€™s just slow going.

1 Like

Good luck with that!