Agency Of Otherworldly Protection: Awareness (WIP)

It’s been fixed!:grin:

2 Likes

Sorry I flagged your post. I was checking the forum at a stoplight and mishit buttons on my phone.

@xvDJAvx

Can’t screen shot the the game scene, but I am unable to look into the Attributes screen due to ‘nonexistent variable strength’, can’t see the Skill section due to ‘nonexistent variable gun aiming point’, and can’t enter the Personality section due to ‘nonexistent variable sarcastic’.

Sorry about that I’ve haven’t worked on the stats yet. They’re just for show for right now.

1 Like

Alright guy, the prologue is done. I’ll let you know when I plan the next update for Chapter One.

4 Likes

The prologue is definitely different than it was before. It is more interesting and engaging. Though I had some problems. When I set my gender as a girl, stats showed that I was, but the words and pronouns of other people were referring to me as a boy. And at the end when MC saw the client pinned into the wall by the woman with dirty blond hair, the pronoun for her was written as he. Anyways, thank you very much for the demo. I enjoyed it and good luck!

I got this when picking the magic color. I tried blue, black, and yellow, and got the same bug, but I’m not sure if it’s the same for the other colors or not (I didn’t check). Unless this is the end of the demo? (If so, oof, my bad! Disregard this lol)
It’s looking interesting so far! Im liking the changes from the last demo a lot :slight_smile: I enjoyed playing it!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.