Agency Of Otherworldly Protection: Awareness (WIP)

LOL no that’s not part of the book it’s extra stuff that Choice of Games has in choicescript but I’ve yet to delete it. Though thanks for telling me about the errors really appreciate that.

Did you replay to pick different characters? If, you did who was your favorite character? :grinning:

I did. I think I’m gonna have a hard time picking in the future though, but I like both Delia and Mary :grin: Seriously I really enjoyed the demo.

In my case, I had a preference for Dante (“Just don’t die.”) and Michael. Orus was just… I wanted to bite him. But I think his path could be fun. Tru and Luka were good too. They were nice, I think the MC could be friendlier to them to the next meeting than to the others.

Who is your favorite by far? (Females)

• Liz
  • Delia
  • Mary
  • Tru
  • Ola

0 voters

Who is your favorite by far? (Males)

• Luka
  • Dante
  • Micheal
  • Tru
  • Orus

0 voters

Sorry guys if I haven’t updated in while I recently got into a car accident. So I’m dealing with that so sorry it might be a while until I give y’all another update demo.

1 Like

Hey now, no need to apologize. Life happens, that’s an excellent reason for a delay.

1 Like

You guys voted, and you guys seem to like Dante, so here you go Dante!!!

2 Likes

Good News - I’m back and getting back to writing the story. I’m almost over with school. :joy: This is also an update on where I am going with the story.

Bad News - I decided to take summer classes, so I’ll still have school. :sob:

Update - I am rewriting the beginning so that it can be more mysterious. More Character development and drawings. Woohoo! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

SO more bad news. I just found out I deleted my whole game file while I was deleting my school stuff and I have to start all the way over. :sob::sob::sob:

BUT more good news. I was going to rewrite the beginning anyway to make it more mysterious. (Even though I wasn’t going to change things entirely and now I have to remember what wrote from the top of my head :sob::sob::sob:.) So the next demo won’t be until tomorrow or Friday but hopefully tomorrow.

3 Likes

Your game file, if I’m not mistaken (@dashingdon correct me if I’m wrong) could be downloaded from the dashingdon website so you wouldn’t be back at step 1.

2 Likes

You are a lifesaver. There are no amounts thank yous I can say for this.

3 Likes

I’m back. Sorry about the hiatus, I was having a writer’s block but I’m back. I’m working on the next update for “Agency Of Otherworldly Protection: Awareness.” It’ll probably be uploaded tomorrow and I’ve changed up the intro/prologue. It’s a much better introduction to your character and a really good character creator. (Also I’ve included races in it. Let me know if I should take it down, cause I don’t want to offend anyone.)

The plot is still the same and the character/relationship are the same as well.so don’t think I’m back out of this.

Not an chance in H3LL! :triumph::grin:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to play the update.

Hi- I love this story idea :slight_smile:

When deciding our gender can you please add “Miss?” as Mrs would mean that you are married unless the mc is supposed to be married or newly separated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Alright guys, it’s up the new update is up and like I said it’s a very different intro then from the last the one. So I hope you like it and that you look for to the next update.

1 Like

My female Mc is being called a boy

Thanks for the feedback. Fixed it!

Here a error