After Dark (scientifically accurate apocalyptic horror) [BIG UPDATE SEPT. 03]

Heya! Just played this, and so far im a fan! Keep it up author!

1 Like

Okay i finished it and BOY am i a fan.

Michael [mike, hehe) is such a knight in shining armor lmfao i love him.

Are Mike and Rainyday the only two RO’s introduced so far?

Im also gonna admit that i rather shamelessly save scummed every time i went to search for stuff just to get the best items out of everything, HAHA. Oh boy am i a fan of these variable events, on my first run w the shopping bag no one was in the house. On my second run there was a Zombie lurking there that traumatized my MC, fun times.

If i may ask, what are the specials skills MC can have? In my two runs, i had a mc with med skill knowledge and then a lock picking mc, wonder if there’s more? Does it correlate to the stats you choose at the beginning?

Also, is there a number we can find in the demo to phone anyone or is that to be added ? I have a sneaky suspicion the number we call will be our secret RO hehehe

2 Likes

Wow so many question! I’m very happy you’re so invested in the story.

Uhm, let’s say yes for now, but if you want a more spoiler-y answer you can check my first message on the thread where there’s a list of all the ROs!

Some are yet to be coded, so I can’t tell you all of them. You can’t get them all in one run, though!

Kind of. It’s a mix of stats, personality, and choices.

It’s just a silly thing for now (calling a certain number will unlock an achievement), but I plan for it to have a real role in future updates.

I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you much more (ugggh, it’s so difficult to not spoiler things!), but I hope you’ll keep enjoying it! Feel free to say hi in the Discord server as well :smile:

6 Likes