(dead)

Edit: (21-02-2024)
This is game is now dead due to IRL and I will not be returning. Admins, please delete the topic if you can as it is no longer needed. Thanks.

92 Likes

Good luck in your endeavor - you might want to go into more detail on why the gender-lock.

7 Likes

Seems interesting. Always a fan of these games that are set in fantasy worlds that are not traditional fantasy eras. Looking forward to learning more about the world! What kind of nations there are, such as the one you live in.

4 Likes

Could you possible describe the world? Prominent cultures?, prominent nations?, prominent religions?, are there different races? magic?

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment. All of these things will come in an update in the coming days or weeks. Have not decided yet as I still need to polish the lore and other things. Pretty much done so you will have an answer soon like I said. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry, missed the previous comment. I’ll certainly be looking forward to an update

2 Likes

Will be watching for the demo.

2 Likes

nice, love how dark your world sounds like.

9 Likes

Are there any ros if so what are the genders

4 Likes

No problem. Thanks for the comment.

Nice. Thanks for taking the time to look to begin with.

Thanks! Great game, Warband.

Ros? Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean?

2 Likes

R.O Romantic Interest

1 Like

Thanks, no idea how I didn’t know that.

To answer the question, I do not know yet. I have only planned so far ahead when it comes to story. Thanks for the comment.

2 Likes

The game idea sounds pretty good with a lot of room for story customization. Can’t wait to see how you develop this possible gem

1 Like

Is it Bannerlord by chance?

1 Like

Just wondering what time period would you compare the one yours is set in to one in real life?

1 Like

Oh wow a new project, good luck bro but can you add some picture of it???

1 Like

Sounds good can’t wait

1 Like

This is my mod. For those that are curious : Realistic Mod: Remastered for Mount & Blade: Warband - ModDB

1 Like

I believe I answered this is my Q&A.

2: Is the world set in our world, our timeline?
2A: No, I have created an entire world from scratch. My worlds theme is set between a mix of the Medieval and Napoleonic eras with my own spin on it of course.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. All in good time.