Aetherian Spell Academy [wip] Chapter 1-5 available. Chapter 6 in progress (Updated 1/8/18)

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone’s families!

1 Like

I absolutely love this so far!

I’m going to have to go back and play it through with each of the friends while I wait for more to be finished.

Thanks for finding this. I will fix this ASAP.

I noticed that you’re still using both sides of the opposed stats in your code. Again, that will lead to buggy behavior down the road. If you have Amity, Calmness and Intellect, then Hostility, Excitability and Intuition are implied to be the inverse of those.

the demon had left before he came

so far i only played it with danae do we get any diferent story for the other friends

1 Like

I plan on fixing this down the line. For the moment, it will remain until I figure out how to implement a fix to this.

Yes! In fact, each friend has a unique storyline past Ch.1

1 Like

Had this been updated or is it just fix and errors

It’s been mostly just fixes, although a slight rewrite to chapter 1 and 2 has been added. The scene where your school friend shows off their new powers was slightly changed in the new update.

Ch. 6 is still in progress.

9 Likes

Wow I forgot about this game… I love it to pieces thoooo

2 Likes

Loving this game! :grinning: :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I was playing the demo with Aron as a friend and I ran into this error: You spoke, “Well, despite his quiet nature, he’s actually really intelligent and hard-working. He managed to master $(fskill) because of his obsession with spellcrafting.”
Just thought I’d give you a heads up! Great demo though!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, everyone. Unfortunately, I am swamped with class and work this semester. I will not be able to continue the game until early summer at best. I apologize in advance.

Rest assured, this project is not dead. Just on a seasonal hiatus.

17 Likes

Beautiful. That blew me away. And im glad you made it possible for me to be a complete dark magic badass and still be a good guy!!! To you my dear writer, i tip my hat to you. PLEASE FINISH THIS GAME!!! MAKE PEOPLE PAY FOR IT OR SOMETHING I DONT MIND. Choice of games is like a drug and im completely adficted. I DO NOT DO DRUGS AND I DO NOT ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THEM.

7 Likes

amazing piece. I want to see what the dark path will be once its completed. Summoning the demon was awesome. I named my Promethean, Lancelot, after corrupting him lol.

1 Like

Never thought semi dark path would work out. I become OP instead lol

1 Like

Man, the combat of this game is f*cking awesome, the description of the scenes, the use of spells, amazing.

1 Like