Aetherian Spell Academy [wip] Chapter 1-5 available. Chapter 6 in progress (Updated 1/8/18)

I just found this but I’m very much looking forward to the project!

Hey, we get free entertainment. Life comes first! I hope school went well! :smile:

Looking forward to seeing it!

Whoa, don’t worry. Grades first, game second. Keep up the good work, man.

3 Likes

Ooh, sweet, more Danae and Hanes time! Don’t apologize! School happens :slight_smile: Don’t rush, and take care of yourself too. I don’t know about you, but school is hugely draining physically, mentally and emotionally for me.

1 Like

Happy to hear back from you, and don’t feel too pressured! Your health and well-being is important, and you should focus on it. We’ll be fine on our end.

Danae is such a sweet cinnamon roll but Morgana is such a bae. How will I choose? :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Yes! I was aching to save Morgana already

2 Likes

That… cliffhanger!!! [ * Excitable screaming. ] What? WHAT?! What do I do now? I wanna save Morgana! It might just be a case of White Knight syndrome, and the whole convincing a Greater Djinn to submit to me, but I really want to help Morgana! I like her!

I’m glad I picked Ray to talk to. I like that he’s introduced and portrayed as an apathetic character, but he behaves as almost anything but in scenes with him. I feel like it speaks to how he regards the MC.

Anyway, this was a really engaging demonstration! I can feel a fair bit of replayability in it, because there were a lot of choices that I wanted to make, but either couldn’t because I lacked the capabilities/funds, or another choice appealed to me more.
For example, I am fascinated by the notion of “Darkness” spellcraft, and even though I didn’t so much as touch it, I can definitely picture myself going back and making it my boon.

Please, keep up the good work! …but not at the expense of your health!

3 Likes

I still think that she is playing with your mind tho. This moment when Anna asked her why she trust you so much.
Dark magic is cool tho - hiding your true potential from your friends and this moment when everyone think that you are a deamon slayer when, in reality you just used deamon and this whole drama to become even more powerful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was very close to tacking on… “I hope this isn’t all some elaborate trap.” But I thought that would put way too much emphasis on the protagonist. They’re not even out of, what basically amounts to, prep school.

1 Like

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Chapter 5 is now out.

As usual, please look out for any grammar errors I may have overlooked.

Sidenote: Before Chapter 6 is released, I plan on making extensive revisions to both Chapter 1 and 2.

Expect these revisions within the coming week.

24 Likes

Gasp
An early Christmas present??

2 Likes

Thank you for more of this lovely tale! Truly a fine Christmas present.

2 Likes

Ode to Joy starts to play

6 Likes

Overall great chapter. Hiding your black magic from anna and morgana, destroying your enemy with you demonic/mechanic friend was cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I will fix this error as soon as I’m near my computer again.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks so much. The chapter was great and Bernard seemed lile a tragic figure and I’m sure we’ll meet them again. I was able to create a 50 Creation and Spellcraft Mage xD.

2 Likes

An early Christmas present! You are too kind!

Summary

Your

Enjoying going as an old school White Mage. Sure I can heal and barrier. I can also fold you up like an old wallet.