Aetherian Spell Academy [wip] Chapter 1-5 available. Chapter 6 in progress (Updated 1/8/18)

Well the normal way is to pick the merchant parents. It’s not really that useful though it’s like +3 to all spell stats

1 Like

Sorry for not being able to complete Ch.3 as quickly as I should have, but I’m currently busy juggling college as well as programming this choice game. Ch.4 is in progress now, but hopefully it will not take as long.

I appreciate your patience.

(On a side note, I may release a poll soon regarding the MC’s friends and how favorable certain characters are.)

12 Likes

You do you. We’re getting free entertainment!

Edit: As a follow-up, I just played Chapter 3… :heart:

At least someone is enjoying themselves :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just wanted to say i’m a big fan of the game of only because of the dark magic which I’ve not seen a lot of.

That being said It’s best not to burn your self out, Lots of people here are incredibly patient and like Futboldude said we’re basically getting to play an entertaining game for free

2 Likes

No worries, I only mentioned my schedule to let people know that Ch.4 won’t arrive for some time.

But I fully intend to finish this game before 2017 finishes. I’m not doing that because I’m rushing, I’m doing it to motivate myself to write. Sometimes I’m too lazy without some arbitrary deadline.

Your concern is touching though, and I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Good update! Morgana is very interesting I am looking forward to more of her.
Her abilities are also very interesting.Especially her supposed ability to sense magical talent.I wonder if she can detect different types of magic.If so dark users need to watch their back.

1 Like

How do u increase charm?

You can increase charm by picking the merchant parents or by taking the leadership program.

1 Like

Ohh okay thank you very much

No problem, happy to help.

Yeah thanks to you i managed to accidentally bind the demon as my servant haha, thanks again

1 Like

Morgana will become even more interesting later on. She’ll become the center of focus for a main plot line soon. Glad to know she’s interesting as of now.

7 Likes

Hey i have question how old is the mc, hane, danae and morgana? And ain’t morgana a bit too forward, kissing a stranger.

They’re all the same age during the third year, which means they’re 13 years old.

Morgana isn’t from Furze. Because she spent most of her childhood being quiet and obedient, she couldn’t express her emotions normally the way others do. Particularly, emotions of romance, which are unfamiliar to her.

3 Likes

"She is currently under probation and is not allowed to teach Kaelich . . . " I thought Kaelich is the headmaster? Shouldn’t it be Hane?

1 Like

Kaelich is the academy, the headmaster doesn’t have a name yet

Oh then why, “Headmaster Kaelich” is in there?

Might be a grammar error

The name of the school is Kaelich’s, and the Headmaster’s family name is also Kaelich. His family has been running the school for many generations.

1 Like