Aetherian Spell Academy [wip] Chapter 1-5 available. Chapter 6 in progress (Updated 1/8/18)

The romance won’t become important until the very last chapter. I’m already backed up with revisions for chapter 2, as well as the in-progress chapter 3 so I may have to revisit romance later. I’ll consider this advice, thank you.

5 Likes

I’m really loving how the story is progressing, keep up the nice work!!!

Wow, this game is awesome :+1::+1::+1: I like just everything about it, and Danae and Hane are both so lovable :heart: I’ll be looking forward to seeing more

1 Like

You were

Screenshot_2017-08-29-11-55-19

It looked weird that you stated coins in this manner. You could corporate it in a sentence or maybe remove it as we can always check it in stat screen.

Thank you for catching these errors. Chapters 1 and 2 have been updated with these error fixes and sentence revisions.

4 Likes

No problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s some nitpicking ( lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

feel free to discard anything ( or everything ) you don’t like.

Typos and such

I think " Never remembered " carry quite different meaning than what you are trying to convey

Edit : you could use " You don’t recall "

" That’s required for daily life in furze "

I couldn’t understand what you were trying to say

If u don’t mind if I ask this question it about summonings will the summons allies have a human like form, beast like form or a sprirt form

To add on to what you said, I’d suggest changing “You never remembered” to “You don’t recall”

2 Likes

Love the update! I really liked the media interrogation!

1 Like

HA! “Don’t underestimate me just because I’m young. I am [MC Name]! I am The Magical Prodigy of Kaelich!” I must say you really know how to stroke our ego @Karlan.

5 Likes

It depends on the ally. The ally you can get in chapter 2 will remain in the form you fought it. Other allies will be more humanoid or animal-like.

1 Like

I meant to say “first cousin twice removed”. In this case, it means the grandchild of one’s first cousin.

I’m loving the update! I loved the fight against the demon and the reporters part! Can’t wait for more! :heart:

Finally some dark magic that doesn’t involve just necromancy. It’s become dull by now. And also, being a Dark Crafter (that sounds so badass) doesn’t necesarily make us evil, which has also become dull. I’m loving this stuff!

8 Likes

What about the master of the dark arts with the heart of gold?

4 Likes

Gramatical errors
“the only reason Hane was in this situation is because you both were bothdisruptive in class”

Don’t need two boths in this sentence

“Please don’t punish Hane for this, Headmaster. The fault for this terrible accident is completely my fault.”

Can replace my fault with mine

“I forged a force field around my body. The field would heal me, while simultaneously while preventing damage”

Don’t need the second while

“Maya, don’t encourage him!”

Might want to change this so it says her with a female MC ( I was playing a female MC here)

Derek, you have to admit, (MC Name) he looked very cool

Same here except she

I hope this was helpful

2 Likes

Thank you for catching these. I will fix these errors in an upcoming update.

How do I get more than 500 coins? I want to buy a book in the library and it costs 500 coins… :confused:

The only way to purchase that book is to select wealthy parents during Ch.1

1 Like