Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

Are you sure? Aw man, the tragedy! :grin:

I shall never see some testosterone flying about, while Mommy and MC glare as a duet!

But he doesn’t have feelings for Cecile right?

3 Likes

No Cecily is for him a little sister. When it comes to a testosterone duel between Ashlyen and Tobias, even if the subject is not Elianna, these two adult men behave like kids regarding Mc.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for that lol

The assumption about Tobias and Cecile comes from the scene going to the orphanage or maybe later? where the mc wish for Cecile and Tobias and Ashlyn and Leiana could all live together. Like, play house…so I wondered.

No, Mc just wants all their little family to live together, they want them all around them.

3 Likes

and with…hm, snow? the bird, and 4 adults, 2 kids? and the horse?

Wow that gonna be crowded!

Edit: One last question lol Will we ever go and see the Elf city? Give me Galadrielle! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You will visit the Silent Land with Arthur, Corden, Lessica and Tally. Yes. ^^

8 Likes

Are we going to meet the other characters soon that u said? It’s been nice giving Arthur some love at last but I want to meet my future friends or nemesis’s.

1 Like

U mean the horse that called us monster who has no idea that mc thinks Arthur is stealing the mcs family away from them or just doesn’t like his master. That horse will be taught manners

8 Likes

Here

11 Likes

Yeah the choice for MCs age seems like a good choice. Hehe. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m still reworking the discussion between Tobias and Mc if you have a bad relationship with him and oh boy, it’s going to be even more painful than the first version. :sob:

Just to let you know.

15 Likes

Good he really didn’t think his idea though at all so he deserves some punishment for a mad mc

2 Likes

Just want to throw out some love for Arthur. Not sure what he did to evoke such a negative reaction from some, he’s the sweetest and I am def gonna romance him :heart_eyes:. Am I jealous he gets to be with Tobias all the time? Of course, but it’s not not his fault. It’s not even Tobias’ fault. I think he’s great.

10 Likes

He did nothing, my MC is just evil

2 Likes

The mc is not really evil lol. At least not in this one. Arthur is the first outsider they met so of course the Mc is going to be jealous that he’s stealing everyone’s attention.

Secondly the Mc is in danger as long as he’s around. What do u think would happen if the mcs secret got out? The house would send every tear to get rid of them. The mc has the right to be angry and be on edge. Even the mc mum admits this. All it takes is one accident and poof.

Finally there’s the fact Arthur already has magic and a tear in training. This is going to annoy the mc a bit especially since his master is the mc uncle. The mc feels betrayed and sad by that.

9 Likes

Well, there will be route of being evil and cruel. I think some of the most hateful options that can we choose right now may be some sign of this.

2 Likes

Indeed dear ! But is it Mc who decides when it comes to these choices or not? And will your MC. fully embrace these choices or rather try to fight them?

4 Likes

Maybe but it’s nothing too serious. Mostly just talks between them but despite this Arthur is still trying to befriend the mc. He’s got some tenacity despite the rude responses

1 Like

There’s bound to be result of what action we take which could be good or bad. It depends. I think Arthur will find out what we are anyway since we already blew up some cover with the race. Besides it’ll be good for drama

When will we get to meet my baby Sage? :flushed:

3 Likes