Achievements Sabres of Infinity

Wow Look’s like a lot of COGers here are interested.:grin::grin::grin::wink:

1 Like

How do you get War Never Changes?

1 Like

It’s unlocked at Second Kharangia if you choose “War without banecasting? Might as well imagine a ship without sails!” in response to “You cannot help but wonder if one day, such machines might supersede the need for such feats of banecasting altogether.”

You also have to have a progress stat of 1 or lower going into that choice, which means you pretty much can’t invest in Garing’s idea, be open to female officers in the first conversation with Cassius, think baneless officers are a good thing when realizing Lewes does not have a d’al in his name, support Welles’ proposal, tell the King Tierra is in dire need of change, or let Sandoral attend Welles’ salon (rejecting some of those items will lower your progress stat, meaning it would offset some increases, but it’s easier just to reject them all if it’s a non-canon playthrough).

It also means you can’t get the achievement if you’re playing as a disgraced MC or if you go on the secret mission.

3 Likes

I have never played a disgraced MC.

1 Like

It’s actually a lot of fun (in a ‘seeing how different certain scenes are’ kind of way), so I recommend trying that route at least once. Easiest way to do so is to select one of the two premade disgraced backgrounds.

1 Like

Really? How so? I’m curious.

1 Like

There are different character interactions than those of the hero, I think there’s also the fact that you meet captain garret early in the game unlike the hero play through where you meet him at 2K

1 Like

There’s no benefit to it, right?

1 Like

Not really, except a different experience.
There’s also the fact that on the disgraced walkthrough you basically become RTI’s puppet

4 Likes

Which I would rather avoid. Though I have played a few characters going through it willingly.

2 Likes

it gets all achievements in 5 or 6 playthrough

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.