A Witch's Path (WIP)

If that is really the case then my mc will do that, yes.
Also if you’re going to force us to wear that atrocity for at least 2-3 chapters then our Aunt really does take her sweet time to get around to unpacking the rest of our clothes.

Bummer, that makes that whole outfit a lot less cool, imho.

Ahh I thought it was also knee high boots it’s actually a belt lol.

1 Like

Ooo how about this for the neutral male MC formal outfit! But is it formal wear?

1 Like

Ooo so I found a bunch! Of leather coats that I think are cool that im planning to use for the Male MC Modern Witch outfit but can’t decide which to use. Tell me which one you like and also if you think the should have hoodies or a hat? Also they will be open coats so there will be a under shirt to go with it. Basically I’m going for a goth witch boy vibe.

4 Likes

Also for the ladies I found the perfect White Coven Dress for the Ceremony! It’s going to be this design but white and gold.

4 Likes

Still looks like a bride. Sorry.

4 Likes

A beautiful bride your MC shall be then :wink:
Lol I don’t see how it looks like a bridal dress? It looks like a old school maiden outfit to me.

1 Like

I think the dress looks beautiful! Did you ever decide whether a male mc would also be able to wear a dress?

1 Like

I like the second one, particularly if you also throw in the leather pants and the last one.

I haven’t discussed it with my co author yet. I’ll let him decide.

Thank you for the input! The pants will either be leather or torn jeans

;-; Sad times no punk witch outfit XD

Personally i would like a black hoodie with magic rune’s all over them. Both casual and cool. And those it have to be a Locket can’t i have a cross or ring?

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll add a Rune on the back of the jacket or on the sleeves. Yes it has to be a locket. Because it’s part of the story but each outfit will have accessories like how the female outfits.

Please be leather, or well intact jeans, not much fond of deliberately torn clothing here.

Kinda like a back patch… I still will imagine my character in a vest XD

1 Like

Is there a demo for this yet?

Maybe another outfit will include a vest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which ever looks more Witchy will be the one I choose.

Working on it! My friend only comes over once a week so that’s when he’ll read what I got and do his editor job.

1 Like