A Witch's Path (WIP)

as i see it i think he should do what he feels comfortable with because when you make a game you make a game that you yourself would like to play if you make games that others like and you yourself don’t like then i really don’t see the point in making a game at all.

1 Like

Me too! Might make it the modern witch outfit for male clothes options just have to decide if it should be a hoodie or a hat.

Ok so if I combine these two dresses for the Night Coven outfits:

I think I would make it look like this outfit. What do you think? Combine or choose one?

For the witch outfit I’m thinking this hat with this dress? Is it witch enough tho?

I think something like a certain type of tiara would be more angelic, because it might mimic a halo. Veils are more for ghosts.

It wouldn’t make you dumb. People get carried away.

Yes, but I’m allowed to give my opinion and ask questions.

Is there only supposed to be one dress per Coven?

I’m not a fashion expert or anything, but I don’t really see the Marilyn dress (the first dress) in the one that’s supposed to be a combination of them both. Emmy looks really pretty, as usual, though.

1 Like

i agree with you on that this was simply my opinion :slight_smile:

This is great.The make up and the hat are on point.

The first one seems appropriate. But combined they look nice as well.

Meanwhile, i’m just like: give me a top hat and cane, and i’ll be happy.

This is the male Night Coven outfit but no cane lol

4 Likes

When I saw this, one word came to mind “Dapper”.

2 Likes

That outfit is useless without the cane…

4 Likes

Here’s a small note if you’re planning on befriending/romancing the goth fashionista Jane, her friendship/affection towards your MC will automatically go down when you first meet her, but not because of anything you say(but also maybe that) it’s because of your starting outfit:

She won’t believe you wore something like that on your first day of school and will not want to interact with you again, but as a Night Coven Witch she’ll have to, to try to get you to join the Coven.
Just a heads up lol.

I don’t know I think it’s pretty snazzy as is. I really am not the biggest fan of the cane but that is just my opinion.

Are those actually knee-high boots or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
If they are my mc would want to wear that outfit anywhere but to that damned ceremony. :wink:

I agree with that, a cane would be a great accessory to have, but again not to that ceremony.

Well it’s not like my mc actually wants to wear that fashion atrocity, but since you’re apparently intent on forcing us, what’s the point of even trying to change our style to something better after everyone at our new school has already seen us wearing that. :cry:

I like my hoodie, I can’t wait to be able to turn it alive… then it’ll be my romance…

@OracleD3 do we have to meet her?

1 Like

But… surely your MC doesn’t want to romance Jane either, so there’s no problem here, right? :grin:

No but he does want to join the fashion club and be friends with Jane and our horrible starting outfit just ruined all that along with our image at our new school too. Being bullied as much as our poor mc was at his old school I would have thought he’d at least want get it right at his new one and try to start out with the image he wants to project, including dressing the part for it, but apparently we’re not actually going to be allowed to do that.

lol I think your eyes are playing tricks on you. But if you have the cane how will you dance with the RO your pursuing?? It’s a bit too fancy to be worn every where lol.

lol it’s cuz all of your other clothes are still in the doll house. Your aunt sends you to school the minute you both step off of the train, while your at school she’ll unpack and move into the new house. Sooo blame your aunt lol.

Yes she is a main character after all lol. But you can increase her affection by saying the right stuff, wearing the right outfits, and spending time with her and not Aziza.