A Witch's Path (WIP)

Learning how to ride and take care of horses basically, English style, which some people here consider inferior. Everything from dressage to mucking out stables basically, it counted as a sport and reduced the gym/pe requirements (and got me away from my bullies back then) With opportunities to get scouted, same as any other sport.
More popular with girls then guys in a 2/3rds to 1/3rd split, but I enjoyed it.

The car idea was perhaps a bit crazy in hindsight, but this is the whacky old US of A, the birthplace of car culture.
Basically an addition to shop class and your driver’s ed thing where students mod and drive cars, but yeah, that may be a bit too “fast and furious” for highschool students.

1 Like

A powerful witch is a clever witch. A clever witch gets the others to practically give themselves to you. Hopefully i end up being clever enough to pull the strings and not become the puppet in the end

2 Likes

Quick question oracleD3 what colors will we get for our eyes?

That sounds fun! Damn England with there fun elegant classes while I’m stuck in the US with its geto schools. Hmm maybe martial arts club or weapons club like how England has fencing. More thinking lol.

Brown
Green
Blue
Hazel
Black
And the option to type your own eye color.

I’m Dutch actually and I did attend one of our better highschools, if only as one of its scholarship charity cases tho.

The club itself was an after-school activity that while properly accredited didn’t actually take place on school grounds but at an affiliated horse club/ranch.

My mc would probably look stunning in full, fancy dressage gear though. :yum:

I’m pretty sure at least some US schools have fencing clubs, our “rival” school had one (we didn’t, it’s a bit touch and go what each of the properly resourced schools offers by way of extracurricular s around here)

Plus with the Night Coven kids in attendance the school the mc attends probably won’t be a ghetto school, right? If anything it would be an elite institution.

But for something uniquely American, maybe a “Second Amendment”, NRA sponsored shooting/gun club?

After all kids can buy guns there before they can even legally drive, right?

So can my mc just go to a goodwill or something for cloths and just visit the fashion club for fabric to make patches that’s basically what I do its cheap and creatively fulfilling XD. … Even though I hope for a crust-punk outfit I know I am in the vocal minority in this lol

1 Like

That’s… Really scary… :sweat_smile: Or maybe it isn’t? I don’t know if it is common overseas, but it’s fhe first time I even hear about something like this. Sorry if I sound ignorant lol.

Well, my school never had an equestrian club. Or a fencing club. I did do martial arts, although that wasn’t really a club (but it’s probably close enough to count).

We did have an army/air force cadet club, and I ended up shooting quite a bit (albeit in very controlled environments), so it’s not necessarily a purely American thing… :grin:

We have air gun and archery clubs where I am, quite common.

As well as armed forces/police cadet clubs, though shooting isn’t the only thing you do there. Lots of other drills.

I love Jayne… Jaynestown is hilarious. And Vera. Beloved Vera :joy: I also love Wash tho…

I hated Ryan Reynolds for being a smarmy creep til deadpool, then I was like ok, but as long as I can call him Wade…

I’m a sucker for those guys, and the funny ones too.

1 Like

Only very exclusive schools in England get that kind of extra curricular activity, and even then, it’s rare. I have many friends who went to boarding school but didn’t ride or fence, and they graduated from Oxford and Cambridge and come from very good backgrounds. If you’re athletic you may pursue these kinds of pursuits or if you are going to take an officer’s commission in the army. Otherwise you’re more likely to focus on other pursuits depending on which degree you are aiming for

I can’t help but notice that the OP has had a little bit of an un unnecessary tongue lashing from some on how to handle gender whilst others have been very helpful in providing references.

As is obvious, @OracleD3 is proud to have a transgender friend to the point of basing his MC on him so clearly couldn’t mean anything derogatory. My gay friend calls me her hasbian as a pet name all the time, I guess it’s one of those things that when it’s just a part of daily life you may not know it’s offensive. I’m sure in his case he didn’t.

I’ve already jumped the gun on something in this thread, so I thought it might be good to be supportive.

Meanwhile…

On the subject of appearances and gender, those being locked in is being to be a definite negative for players/readers. We want to define ourselves as much as we can, skin tone, hair and eye colour, body shape ( and as @aprilhare was saying, I love seeing curvy pop up in a game) gender and sexual preference, as well as defining our personalities. Some of those traits could well be defined from what clothing, familiar and cult choice we make and could be an ongoing stat build of course but initial questions that affect stats and help us know how we ‘steer the boat’ would be invaluable, such as how we handle our transformation, etc, the news from our aunt.

1 Like

Um… Asides from the fact that @OracleD3’s friend is not a trans individual? @OracleD3 can correct me if I’m wrong, but what I gathered was that: their friend was assigned/designated male at birth, identifies as male, and just so happens to be constantly mistaken for a girl due to his frame and hair length.

Even then, it’s just a matter of etiquette. A lot of us might use language in real life that we don’t realize is inappropriate or offensive. Friends (particularly those being affected) might not speak up out of fear or a willingness to shrug it off to maintain the status quo. Use that language on the internet, and it’s very likely someone is going to try and correct you. It’s not a tongue lashing. It’s trying to help both the individual and any parties that might be affected by their language. If any of my straight friends called me a fag, I would be on their case in a second. It’s inappropriate. It’s a slur. It’s the same exact thing calling a trans woman a trap. You just don’t do it, and you certainly don’t go slinging the slur about all willy-nilly.

What’s the quote… “Ignorance does not equal innocence”? No offense is intended. Just trying to spread some awareness, but, y’know, the second I stop using emojis, I tend to start coming off a lot more serious than I’m actually being. :yum:

6 Likes

Easy up there’s no need to be so aggressive geez. They don’t mean anything by it.

Umm, has the story link put up because I’m unsure if it has or hasn’t.

Not yet moonwalkdragon

No not yet. Still have little details to work out first like what to include on the stats screen and how I want the personality system to work.

2 Likes

Yah he’s not trans lol he was born a boy and he’s never questioned that :blush:. He just has a girlish frame like he’s 5.4, gots curves and a girlish rear, a pretty face, and has long straight soft hair. But he wears boys clothes except instead of hats he wears veils lol.

2 Likes

Objectivity =/= aggressiveness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes