A Witch's Path (WIP)

… Solem… he is the source of my problems…he is clearly a demon… who created that locket and prophecy… and killed my family… and is the real reason why we were ugly… it’s all SOLEM’S fault…

1 Like

lol Solem is the same age as your MC? Oh I’m sure you two can become friends if you hangout with him.

Nope, literally every bad thing in the world will be his fault.

Would Mr. copycat get all of our power, or just how much we are using?

Who is the copycat? Do you mean Zack? Lol Solems a nerd I doubt he would do that.

Yes Zack.

Solem is literally the idea of evil.

Yup if Zack makes physical contact with you, you will start to feel weaker and if you try using you powers you won’t be able too because they are in Zack now temporarily but it is possible for him to permanently keep a power. So look out if you want to romance or befriend him every one.

That really is up to perspective because what you consider evil I might think Is good.

But will he have our full power? Could he take Solem’s?

@Xeno_King evil is anything that will hinder my plans.

He can but he would have to be careful because it’s like eating to much. No he wouldn’t be able to drain Solem because of his barrier. It would be like trying to eat a sandwich inside a glass box.

No I think whatever hinders you is a minor in convince and that nothing is really evil.

Awww…but Zack is the cutest guy in the whole school, well maybe apart from my mc (though much like Thomas my mc would barely have a clue about how to actually use it to his advantage). :heart_eyes:

@OracleD3 do we get time to get close with more than one of the other characters, I mean could my mc be best friends with Jane and have Zack as a lover/boyfriend, for example?
If he can go that route my poor mc will probably be fated to become a or even the model for both of them. :sweat_smile:

Well once the cursed locket comes off, it it ever does, I’m assuming we’ll be able to handle him just fine, until that time let’s just hope he’ll live up to his gentleman image, at least with my mc. :wink:

But my mc will want to make physical contact with him, is it automatic or does he at least have to consciously will it to happen?
Otherwise I can see how it might be a curse to the poor boy too.

Still compared to some of the RO’s and our parents the mc feels seriously outclassed but that is probably due to our cursed locket, right?

Okay, now let’s just hope we’ll be able to a) get there and b) can afford to actually buy something.

Does that also mean Zack could literally burn himself out if he really tries to drain us completely for whatever reason?

As for clubs for the Human RO’s my school had an Equestrian club, but since this takes places in the US of A, maybe something with cars and motorcycles instead?

A hindrance to me = evil. So Zack is evil as far as I’m concerned too.

I still need to eat some hearts…

@OracleD3 is Anelia’s like Solem’s? Will pain transfer activate automatically for her?

Excuse me, Mr. Stalker, but I’m curious; How many hearts do you need to… Eat? Can you eat all and any hearts or are there some you can’t eat? :sweat_smile:

All of them, minus mine. Maybe after I’ve eaten the other hearts than mine too. Either way my witch will come out on top.

Better question if Anelia uses pain illusion on us and we get to be sent back on her, with our pain illusion but then she send’s it back on us. When will this End? Will it even Begin? or are we going to have to play the waiting game tell one us Man up ( or i guess Women up in Anelia or female mc) takes the pain to themselves.

You’d lose she transfer’s it, you just make people feel it.

so from what i hear your saying, we should go vampire on a few dozen witches then

You can only visit one person at a club and one person at a coven per day. But yah if you pay attention to your time you can spend time with multiple people.

No it’s not automatic he controls his power so he can turn it off if he wants. But if he’s with the most powerful witch that ever walked the earth I’m sure he will want some of that power lol.

Eh it’s more like eating too much. If he drains too much of your power he can risk himself bloating up from all the power in you.

I don’t know what that club is could you explain it? And no lol this isn’t fast and furious lol.

Yup her powers are automatic. If you tried to stab her in the back or sneak attack you will gain the damage. Her powers don’t affect ghost tho(because they are dead) so there’s something to think about.

More like they will go vampire on you lol.