A Witch's Path (WIP)

That’s not strong. That’s just big. It could be ridiculously weak, for all we know. :unamused:

That said, if it’s already eaten our soul, I doubt we’ll care how strong it is…

3 Likes

Hey if it’s bigger than the earth than we got a problem lol. And true if it did eat your soul you would only watch it from inside it.

If we do join the secret coven and the demon gets our soul is there a way to get it back or its just a bad ending ?

Have to read and see :wink:

2 Likes

What if we Tricked it and buried it within us hmm?..:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Will either coven try to kill you because you decide not to join them?

What if we consume the demon Mwhahahahahah or what if we just offer a portion and have the test of our soul in some kind of magical container preferably tupperwear

That is possible

I still don’t know what Coven to choose :frowning: I agree more with Night, but their prophecy sounds so evil :[
And I know we can pick characters of any Coven to romance, but I think White’s characters are leading me more to enter this one.
I hope we can be something like a Slytherin kid in Gryffindor lol I mean, we can enter a Coven but not necessarily be a good and model kid lol not fully, at least.

No, mainly cuz your stronger than all of them combined, but no it’s against the laws to kill a witch unless they committed a crime or a member of the Secret Coven.

That is possible lol

Lol this isn’t Undertale :joy: can’t just contain your soul into a vessel while your alive. And offering a portion is basically just your blood. If a demon or a even a witch consumed even 1 drop of your blood there magical power will go up dramatically.

1 Like

My path is set Mwhahahah

Okay I’ve got to ask since it’s been bugging me, but why can’t our mc officially join any of the clubs? I mean my mc was practically made for fashion club.

So would either of the art club cuties like a drop?

4 Likes

Because the clubs are only for getting close to the RO in friendship and romance. So that’s why your MC dosent officially join a club and just visits.

Ugh I don’t think Thomas would but maybe Zack lol.

So I can’t be a lich? Sob I’ll have to content myself with hunting down every character in the game to take their powers or strength… wouldn’t want to exclude the humans…

How bad is pain transfer anyway? Does she still get hurt and or feel the pain? Like if she cut herself in half would it not happen to her but to the target or would she still be cut in half but the target would fell it?

1 Like

But what about our own hobbies and interests then, I assume the mc will have a life separate from the RO’s or do we simply not get the time to join a club just to pursue our own interests, because of catching up on our magical education or something?
If so that sucks, particularly since I do not think my mc can just simply buy the style he wants at a small-town mall, as i don’t think Wallmart sells fine men’s fashions or leather trousers, at all.:sob:

1 Like

Nope Amelia feels no pain when using her power because the pain and injuries are happening to her target. Some one can saw her in half and they will be the ones actually getting sawed. Here’s a video of a girl with this power:

The town is basically the size of San Francisco so it’s not that small it will have a extravagant mall(the Night Coven loves expensive things). Yah you can have your own interest if you decide to just befriend Jane or Aziza then you will just help them with there designs and even model there clothes for them.

…I need her and Solem to fight…

Not joining clubs is fine for me, in my high school you didn’t really “join” clubs unless you were one of the organizers.

lol Amelia’s power wouldn’t affect Solem because his powers shield him from harm. So if she stabs herself while Solem shields himself or a ally then shes going to feel it all.