A Witch's Path (WIP)

I saw this video with my friend just now and it’s so sad :cry: but I thought it would be a good test for you guys! :blush:!
Watch this video and be honest about your feelings on what happens to the maiden.

If you feel bad and wish you could help her that means your a White Coven Witch.

If you felt angry and wanted to destroy the people that did that to her than you are a Night Coven Witch.

If you feel like both than you are your own Witch.

And if you laughed and thought it was funny… get out! Lol

:broken_heart: :sob: That was sooooo sad, it made me cry

1 Like

So, very much this and this comes from someone who has occasionally wondered whether people dating him might have done so out of some sort of ephebophilia. :slight_smile: One of the few blessings of my hair going south is that such thoughts are at least out of the picture now.

They both sound perfect, the only real shame is that they’re in art club and I was planning on basing my mc’s artistic abilities on mine, which means he’s at stick-figure level. Why oh why couldn’t Zack be in fashion club since he clearly has a fondness for fine clothes too. :cry:

2 Likes

…Indifference… she could’ve easily pulled her hair up before they got there, or cut it… does hair even burn like that, or people? Clearly the people were the real witches in the story with their magic fire.

2 Likes

Oh, I support the game; I just don’t want to have to play somebody very effeminate in order to romance the boys. (Of course, some people may want to play an effeminate boy and romance girls, and there’s nothing wrong with that either.)

Hey; maybe they’re looking for a live model. :smirk:

3 Likes

True that, but I think my mc would be extremely hesitant to do so, at first, since he just went through a body transformation and if this game ends up a certain way he is likely to hate his new body even more then his old one. But for now I’ll think happy thoughts and assume the male mc can at least look like a cute male model. :disappointed_relieved:

It is very unfortunate that we cannot officially join fashion club in that case, since then my mc might have agreed to be Zack’s model if he’d have been his. :kissing_heart: Quid pro quo, eh?

Agreed here again, with the caveat that I don’t want to play as somebody who looks like a “femboy” if at all possible. I’d prefer to have my mc look like a cute, studly guy, particularly since the mc here has already gone through quite enough issues and bullying in his old life to again have to deal with body dysphoria and possibly even gender-dysphoria now.
At least in that way even real me has been lucky to have only ever had age-dysphoria.

1 Like

As a straight guy myself, I think the MC of this game is too feminine.
In my teenager years I was alwayd dressed with Band shirts, chain necklace and boots. I would never use a necklace and the options you want to give to guys doesn’t seems to match what a more ‘masculine’ guy would like to wear.

While you want to give gender option, be careful to not write a female MC (like Choice of Romance did) instead of a more gender neutral one.

3 Likes

…get out!.. lol jk :blush: wow you really are dark :dizzy_face:

Don’t worry I decided to keep my previous plan of having your MC choose there body type based on the parent they look like. Choose to look like your mother slender frame choose to look like your father stronger muscler build.

2 Likes

Here’s the names of the human RO:

1. Oliver
  2. Nina
    Nothing else cuz I’m still working out there character development and also thinking of a club for them to be in. Just remember that they don’t know about witch’s.
1 Like

Would it make sense to have an “intermediate” build, too?

2 Likes

I’m with @Dark_Stalker She didn’t even try to save herself, and I can’t want more for her than she wants for herself.

1 Like

I get the feeling that she was kinda resigned to her lot in life (or, in this case, death).

No you’ll only be able to choose those 2 builds because it will be commented on throughout the series.

I deem you Night Coven Witch! Yay!!!

Curious here, what kind of slender and muscular, considering there are various degrees of those.

1 Like

Well, fair enough, as long as the boys don’t all prefer the slender option. (I mean, I wouldn’t mind if some preferred the slender option, as long as some prefer the muscular option, too. And by that second “some”, I mean Solem and the arty boys. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess I imagine high school jock muscular and pretty boy slender.

This is how strong a demon will become if they devoured your soul. Sooo be carful if you plan on joining the secret coven :wink:

1 Like