A Witch's Path (WIP)

Um, you know actually cutting your wrist vertically will kill you right? Since you are in essence slicing directly down your vein. As opposed to horizontally, where you just slice it open and have a higher chance of survival if help arrives, etc. But if vertically, your time is shortened immensely. So, they would have to use magic to cast the spell, then even more magic to heal themselves so they won’t bleed out.

As the saying goes, its down the road, not across the street. However in most movies they cut across, not sure why. Maybe they don’t want to give those contemplating suicide the actual way?

1 Like

Yah I know that’s why it’s that way. The more powerful spells have high risk factors and this spell can cost your life even if it’s successful.
But don’t worry if the spell is going as planned then the cut will manifest a blood flower from the cut and once it blooms the wound will be gone. The only downside is probably dizzyness from the blood loss.

2 Likes

That’s typical magic requirements tho with certain spells. Wanted a hardcore tuff spell option with high risk but high rewards.

Gotcha. Also the blood flower sounds cool.

1 Like

Well once it blooms the aroma is the scent of blood, rotting flesh, and burning hair.
Great for attracting demons tho.

2 Likes

Whoa, if I was casting the spell, I’d be like oooh cool, shortly followed by me heaving my guts out. If it was just the scent of blood, I’d be ok. But the burning hair and rotting flesh, that would be murder on my nose with its keen sense of smell lol.

3 Likes

Lol yah but it is a powerful demon lure spell and that’s what demons are attracted too because that’s what a evil person soul smells like to them.

3 Likes

Attracts demons eh?
Hehe, I can finish them all in one fell swoop!
How many demons are there anyway?

1 Like

Im bad with numbers but I can tell you is enough that you and all the witch RO will fight 10-18 at a time

4 Likes

Have you decided to add the father yet?

2 Likes

No not yet still doing a back and forth in my mind.
But if I do add it I think I’ll add a special scene where Katie can hear your fathers thoughts and tells you what he’s thinking.
So maybe lol.

2 Likes

If you think it will improve the story i think you should add it. You can do some cool stuff with this idea

1 Like

All for the father idea :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe he could be hidden somewhere in the game and to find him you could need to have a certain amount of a magic or/and explore the place? Just a suggestion

1 Like

So…where’s the demo? Is it hiding away somewhere.

1 Like

It will be out by the end of october maybe

2 Likes

Can we bully and beat others?

The author is working tirelessly to post it out (presumably by Halloween)

1 Like

I would ask you why you would want to but but because of past interactions with you i have somewhat of a understanding about how you play as your mcs though i could be wrong and you might just be curious if so i apologize for making assumptions.

Ps. I dont know what the point of my comment is but i wanted to voice my thoughts

2 Likes

I feel like it will add some extra drama to the story but I have to first see if it works with the other 3 parts because so far it works for part 1 so if it does I might add it.

Not before you become a witch but after you awaken your power you will get some the chance to bulie some humans with the Night Coven.

2 Likes

If they bully me I should also have a chance to bully them! That’s what Karma is right! :triumph:

dang seems like I’ve made quite a bad impression on your psyche I was just curious :rofl:

Okay…btw I have a question would there be a change in attire after being a witch like
images
Or will we be wearing casual clothes like jeans and shirt etc…and how familiar are humans with us witches?