A Witch's Path (WIP)

How do we know that she is actually our aunt or not?

oh wait

1 Like

Another way you know is because your moms aura was silver while your aunts is turquoise. And you can’t change your aura so there’s your twin test lol.

Wait so does that mean the mc has to believe the aunt? Because (no offence) that seems like a weak reason since the aunt could just grow out her hair which is what the mc might think if they dont believe the aunt

But in the beginning we dont know about magic so that doesnt seem like something the mc would know for awhile before we manifest our abilities.

1 Like

Well I mean? I don’t think your Aunt would lie about being your aunt? Your mom wouldn’t take her sisters identity either.
There the theory of your aunt being your mom is dead now. So you all can sleep comfortably knowing that it’s your aunt.

2 Likes

It just doesnt seem like something the more untrusting mcs would believe.

1 Like

So guys was rewatching American Horror Story Coven… god love that show(season) I wish I can use Supreme and the Seven Wonders in my story! But nooooo lol jk.
Moving on! One of the scenes gave me a idea for a ritual spell. But wanted to know if it’s… appropriate?
This is some hardcore delicate magic guys! Do the spell even slightly wrong and you risk blinding yourself! Here’s the scene it’s not a spell but still? And remember spoilers for the show.

So let me know if it’s ok to add this? Wanted to give a hardcore option for some of the hardcore witch readers.

2 Likes

That may all be true but…

Considering we live in the age of photoshop my mc will have increasing troubles believing he’s even related to the guy considering his own ever deteriorating health and appearance that he could be related to the “models” in the picture at all.

Yep, in the beginning our hideous looks would speak louder than anything else to fuel our doubts, at least in my mc’s case.

2 Likes

Are they going to be demon-controlled witches, witches from the secret coven or just plain demons.
If the latter what will they actually look like?

Also good to hear that the release date won`t be prolonged.

2 Likes

@OracleD3 If dad still alive , in a coma and spent a lot of time alone in his house, why the Secret Coven didn’t kill him to take his power?

2 Likes

Maybe his magical arua kept him either hidden or protected, or the aunt kept him safe.

1 Like

But the Aunt moved with the MC to another city, she couldn’t protect him all the time.

1 Like

Is there a demo out for this WIP, I’m kind of confused.

1 Like

There isn’t any demo yet, it might be released at the end of October IIRC.

2 Likes

Just demons that want to devour your soul to gain its power!!! And demons all look like monsters like giant balls of meat covered with faces, giant mantises. Those kind of monsters.

Some powers demons can’t gain so neither can there witch servants. The power of resurgence is classified as a holy power so demons can’t gain it. So they probably assumed he was dead but didn’t count that he was Witch enough to use his power to bring himself back.

2 Likes

So do anyone have opinions on this? You think this is too hardcore of a spell or think it’s ok to add this?

not sure how apple or android would take it but, i’m neither for or against it.

1 Like

nah i do not think so that it was that hardcore especially when you compare it to some horror movies but i can see how some people would not like it as long as you don’t shove it down people’s throats i don’t see a problem with it

1 Like

Now I’m worried about my other ritual spells like for example one spell requires you to cut your rist vertically and have your blood run into the fire.
Hmmmmm so are these appropriate?

It’s just going to be one option for a locator spell. The other options are more child friendly magic compared to that spell just less powerful.

1 Like

well there is always cutting the palm with a knife pouring it into a bowl with other chemicals and imbuing it with magic and pouring it into a Special compass or onto a map or scroll to make a Magical Gps

Edit:

If it has a Warning about Graphic nature you should be fine just ask a mod about it in a tg
if it would fly on the censorship and advice.

1 Like