A Witch's Path (WIP)

Real quick question everyone. I asked this before with little input so I’ll ask again. Is anyone going to try to romance Nate? Also opinions on making him more like able would be nice too. I’m editing his romance scenes and trying to make him less… him lol.

Rejection is a part of the world. If it happens, you’ll just have to deal with it. A lot of people has remained here though, even when there’s nothing posted yet. So that’s something.
I’ll hold you on to that promise.

6 Likes

I’m likely going to romance Nate. Unless another guy catches the eye of my MC. :smirk:

1 Like

LOL into the perverted guys huh :yum: lol jk at least someone is going to romance him.

1 Like

The shapeshifting thing might have also caught my eye. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The moment I look at this, I instantly thought of those “triggered” kids.

Well, whoever was it. Screw them. Although, there will be people who do like your works and people who don’t.

1 Like

modern mystic outfit here i come

1 Like

I’d honestly romance him even though I haven’t really read his personality and all.

3 Likes

Also take all the dang time you need to make it! I haven’t really been on here for a long time but I’m one of your patience reader so please by all means take all the time in the world to make YOUR STORY. Please don’t rush on anyone’s account and if it takes until October to be perfect go right ahead besides October is right around the corner, if anyone can wait up until now then I’m definitely sure they can wait until October. I’m totally stoked for your story and I’ll wait until you are ready and might I say that it will definitely blow my mind away! :heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

You can make him that one guy that flirt with every hot girl and being a perv and play pranks on everyone even if its dangerous but know when to back off

1 Like

I’m sure every game in Hosted Games were played at least once. Your game has romance, fantasy, magic, everything to attract attention. Remember, when Harvest Moon was released, nobody thought a farm game was a good idea. Also, my second favorite movie is Sucker Punch, a movie that everybody hates. But I’m not everybody :wink: I still watch it, no matter what people say.
As @Baam said, many people still here and certainly they won’t turn away when the demo is out.

Oh, and you know No Man’s Sky? That hated game? It still have updates. The owners didn’t give up. And I still want to play it, no critiscism will change my mind about it.

9 Likes

I plan to. I think differences in the romance based on gender were discussed but since you said he pervs on girls and I’ll play as a guy there’s going to be certain differences right?

1 Like

how are you doing and witch path

1 Like

lol meh it was mostly because I was over sensitive. I posted on a site called Wattpad and mostly people complained about my grammar but like the idea of the story. But I got scared off. That’s why my friend is helping me this time so I can get the grammar correct.

Lol well he’s basically the pig high school jock that feels the need to constantly talk about the female body and isn’t ashamed of saying it or looking directly at it. If your MC is female he’ll constantly point out that your hot.

Lol he is the first half of that but not the second half. He only backs off if you use force.
“Damn! You have a really nice ass.” set him on fire “Ah! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!! Damn so sensitive.”

lol meh it was mostly because I was over sensitive. I posted on a site called Wattpad and mostly people complained about my grammar but like the idea of the story. But I got scared off. That’s why my friend is helping me this time so I can get the grammar correct.

Lol well he’s basically the pig high school jock that feels the need to constantly talk about the female body and isn’t ashamed of saying it or looking directly at it. If your MC is female he’ll constantly point out that your hot.

Currently adding the Potion combat operations and doing Nates romance scenes which I’m stuck on. He’s a pervert for the Female MC and the Male MC that looks like their mom but I have Zero idea how he should act with Male MC that looks like their Dad? So I’m trying to think of that.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I don’t usually go for guys like him but I just might :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah so I’m not safe :worried:

Jealousy. Still pervy…

2 Likes

Lol no you’re not. He will constantly comment that your butt looks nice lol.

Well that is true :laughing: I don’t blame him.

3 Likes

Finally! It took me for- wait for it -ever to get from the top to the bottom. Anyhow, I wanted to say that I think this is wonderful. I love this and I hope to see it soon. You’ve made me want October to come that much sooner.

2 Likes

Guys I have some writers block and need your guys help with Nate the pervert RO. I have nooo idea how he should act around the Male MC that looks like their dad. It’s easy with the female MC cuz he’ll just say how much he likes looking at your chest and rear and if male MC looks like mom then he comments on your face and rear. But I have no idea how he should act with other male. Cuz him commenting on your muscles just seems so out of character for Nate? So if you guys have any input please let me know.
Ps. Yes you will have the option to beat him if what he’s doing is making you uncomfortable…or just to do it lol.

1 Like