A Witch's Path (WIP)

OracleD3, can you tell me which club increase which personality and how ?

1 Like

The clubs are for raising affection of the ROs. They were going to also increase personalitys until I decided to do the personality system differently.

Ok thanks and sorry again for asking so many questions but if the mc is in white/ night coven and romancing dante/abel how will their mother react ?

1 Like

Is there a game link anywhere? Sorry the thread is too long and I couldn’t find it in the OP.

1 Like

No there is not one…

1 Like

And that is perfectly valid, I know I like to fill the shoes of a taller man in my escapism for one. But our dear author brought this one up himself when he said he was considering the option to keep our mc’s old appearance.
My point is that with the magic keeping the mc’s appearance so horrible gone it should at minimum begin to respond to the normal means people with enough resources have available.
The “reward” for accepting a worse appearance at the beginning should be that it could in time be able to be customized and developed into something more and different then the two set phenotypes per gender.

But you’re absolutely right that without any light at the end of the proverbial tunnel it would be a waste to incorporate it at all. Just being stuck with a horrible body is bleak, a slow transformation, as opposed to an “easy” and instant one, particularly if it allows people to venture outside the set body types for the end results on the other could be a challenge mode.
Maybe have the magical benefit that the mc’s body has become immune to baleful polymorph and other shape changing magic that may be used to attack them too.

That being said, I think I’m going to go with the nice and muscular physique that makes the mc look like their father on my first playthrough too. Slow transformation would be a challenge on replays. Particularly in the future when more than one book of the series is hopefully available and the benefits of a slow transformation begin to come into play more.

5 Likes

Well before they join a Coven Dantes mother will be like “You do what ever it takes to have them join this Coven! If they like you use it.” while Abel mom will be like “Go for it! You two would make a cute couple.”

2 Likes

Giving you guys the name suggestions for your familiars. Just going to give you guys 1 name tho because I know everyone mostly chooses their own name that’s why.
Familiar/Gender/Name suggestion
Crow/ Male: Poe
Blue Nose Pit-bull/ Male: Blue
Grey Tabby/ Female: Purrsephone
Rosy Boa Snake/ Female: Nagini
Fruit Bat/ Male: Goliath
Rabbit/ Male: Barneby
Opossum/ Female: Lulu
Red Fox/ Female: Kitsune

I know most of you will pick their own names but I do hope you like the ones I came up with.

If you guys can name the inspiration for ALL* these names once the demo is complete I will send you the very first link in a private message to tryout out a day early before posting on the page.

4 Likes

My MC’s Pit Bull will be Killer!

Typical stereotype name for a pit bull :expressionless:

1 Like

I know, but I like it.

… Of course :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol bet you can’t guess were I got that name from :yum:

I chuckled. That’s actually pretty cute, not gonna lie.
Definitely going with a pibble (Pit Bull) named Roscoe.

3 Likes

Lol that is also a cute name. He’ll like it I’m sure.

1 Like

Hmm what does Zack/Jasper’s family think of their son with male mc, I wonder?

1 Like

Witches don’t care. You can be a boy dressed like a girl dating other girls and they wouldn’t bat an eye lash. You’d be surprised at how many spells are out there that require someone of the same gender lol.

1 Like

That’s not what I meant, would they be like Dante’s mother in egging their son on to do anything and everything possible to make sure the mc chooses the Night Coven and how does the poor boy feel about that himself?

1 Like

Basically yes his father who is away on business will often text him to be sure to do anything to get you on their side. lol you’ll have to wait and see cuz that would be spoilers.

1 Like

He shall be called…BATMAN!

Or Keith David.

3 Likes