A Witch's Path (WIP)

So not one or both of the cute art-club boys then? If so it doesn’t sound much fun.

2 Likes

Well, it could be Oliver/Ulrich (whatever his current name is).

1 Like

It’s not? I mean how would someone hanging you from a tree be fun? How do you think they would hang you?

It’s ulrich and nope they don’t hang you it will be something else.

1 Like

Currently working on events with the Covens were the MC will choose which event to go to which will increase Coven affiliation and affection of the RO in the Coven. One example you will have the choice to either go to a rave party at the Night Coven or join the White Coven RO for a game night. Events like that. Any suggestions are welcomed if you want to tell me. Events won’t always be a easy way to get closer to a specific RO example at the party it will be difficult to get closer to Claudia because she’ll be surrounded by her fans. But of course there are always ways around that lol.

3 Likes

What is a romance with Claudia gonna be like? I get the feeling she’s the type of character who doesn’t let her walls down easily.

1 Like

What would Amelia be doing at the rave? And what would Katie play on game night?

1 Like

Yah that’s exactly right. At first she’ll act like she acts around her followers with the MC and also be sure to use her powers to persuade you to choose her side when disagreeing or arguing. Once she lets her guard down you’ll get to know the real her.

Well Katie would be playing the game everyone else is playing lol and Amelia would be either mixing 10 sodas together or trying to start a mosh pit(I think it’s called?) shoving people so she would be shoved this causing pain and stuff around her.

1 Like

That’d be funny :joy:

Let me rephrase my question: what would Katie want to play on game night?

Charades, pictanary games like those. Shea really good at them but her friends don’t play those games often lol.

1 Like

This song perfectly matches how Claudia is towards other girls in your MC school and in her Coven lol except Amelia and Jane of course.

1 Like

How is she towards Amelia and Jane? Are they Claudia repellent? They get extra browny points if they are.[quote=“OracleD3, post:3258, topic:20209”]
Well Katie would be playing the game everyone else is playing lol and Amelia would be either mixing 10 sodas together or trying to start a mosh pit(I think it’s called?) shoving people so she would be shoved this causing pain and stuff around her.
[/quote]
I have this picture of Amelia in my head doing family guy level stupid stuff just because she can’t get hurt :blush:

3 Likes

Gee, I wonder why :joy:

4 Likes

They are her best friends. Unlike the other witches in the Coven Jane, Amelia and the boys are the only ones she legit likes being with and such.

Lol she can only not get hurt if someone else is around her tho. But maybe she does lol.

1 Like

Gasp I found a flaw of Amelia, at least it’s fixable…

1 Like

Blasphemy!!! Amelia has no flaws.

1 Like

Best friends with sadist foot fetish girl Claudia sounds like a glaring one, it’s something we can fix though, there just needs to be no more Claudia :blush:

2 Likes

Claudia doesn’t have a foot fetish??? What made you think she would? And can’t Amelia be friends with Claudia? Claudia is always real with Amelia and so is Jane.

Yeah, anyone who wants a foot massage from their partner despite having servants and magic is a little suspect…

She can, but I don’t like Claudia, so it’s something I have to fix…

3 Likes

What kind of fetish has she?

1 Like