A Witch's Path (WIP)

lol here’s a pick up line I wrote for the sarcastic personality for Jane:
“I’m fire your ice let’s make some steam.”
…which will lower her affection and will most likely slap or freeze you :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Yeash, I know it was cheesy but she shouldn’t be so quick to put us on ice.

2 Likes

Talk about the cold shoulder

And then you say “how can you make me so hot but be so cold, am I in narnia?..” and smile while hoping she doesn’t kill you. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lol Jane doesn’t play around, and she is quick to judge others. If you try to romance/befriend her during the fashion club and don’t know the differences in fabric(which you will need to know) and get the fabric she asked for wrong this will be her reaction:

And this will be her reaction if she doesn’t kill you:

And her affection will go down a lot. In fact only 1 personality will increase her affection for the MC the rest will go up only slightly or go down.

3 Likes

Aggressive? Sarcastic? :thinking:

Aggressive. Sarcastic was the personality with the fire and ice line lol.

1 Like

Does anyone want me to list the personalitys each RO prefers? Or do you guys want to figure that out on your own lol.

8 Likes

Why not make a poll?

1 Like

Maybe you could post it, but hide the text? That way people who don’t want to know don’t have to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why not? You can put it in spoiler or details for those who don’t want to know beforehand.

1 Like

Alright here are a list of the RO with their favorite personalitys for the MC and their least favorite. Don’t read if you want to be true to yourself but if your curious then go ahead and read.
Ps these arnt final so take this with a grain of salt:

[spoiler]White Coven:

Abel: +Kind +Shy ++Flirtatious --Aggressive -Sarcastic

Solem: +Shy ++Kind -Flirtatious -Aggressive --Sarcastic

Thomas: ++Shy +Kind +Sarcastic +Aggressive -Flirtatious

Vella: +Shy +Kind ++Aggressive +Sarcastic --Flirtatious

Katie: +Shy ++Kind +Sarcastic -Flirtatious --Aggressive

Aziza: +Shy +Kind +Aggressive ++Flirtatious +Sarcastic

Night Coven:

Dante: ++Aggressive +Flirtatious ++Shy +Flirtatious +Sarcastic -Kind

Nate: ++Flirtatious ++Sarcastic +Shy +Aggressive +Kind(if MC is female or male MC looks like mother)
–Shy -Aggressive(if MC is male and looks like father)

Zack: +Flirtatious +Kind +Shy --Sarcastic -Aggressive

Claudia: ++Flirtatious ++Aggressive -Sarcastic -Kind --Shy

Jane: ++Aggressive --Kind --Shy --Flirtatious --Sarcastic

Amelia: ++Kind ++Sarcastic ++Shy ++Flirtatious ++Kind

Humans:
Oliver: ++Kind ++Shy --Aggressive -Sarcastic -Flirtatious

Nina: ++Aggressive +Kind +Shy +Flirtatious -Sarcastic[/spoiler]

Also guys might change the names of Solem, Nate, and Zack: just feels like I use those names too much in my story so I might use unique names maybe.

15 Likes

How about Salem…? That would be so ironic. Just kidding, I couldn’t help myself.

1 Like

Here’s a quote from a character saying how they feel about Jane:
“She scares the hell out of me! I once saw her punch a police horse in the face!”
-Solem

Yes, but it also means love in Greek.

…why would she… punch a horse? :confused:

Soloman is clearly a compulsive liar.

1 Like

lol no he’s not lying she actually did that. The horse or the officer must have done something to gat on her bad side for her to punch it.

But seriously, even if the cop had done something, who punches a horse?? (Jane, I guess; but the question stands)

4 Likes

Lol Jane doesn’t hold her feelings back if she wanted to punch the horse in the face she’s going to punch it in the face.

1 Like
3 Likes