A Witch's Path (WIP)

All I can picture when I see the name Claudia is a psychotic hold vampire… I’m pretty sure that isn’t the correct mental image. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And thanks to that, I’m reserving my fangirling over characters until I know more than powers. Though just from those… There are look to be soooo many cool Witches! :laughing:

3 Likes

Fruit bat, Snake’s deep throat possession, opossum water control, time reduction.
I feel like we can get around her. Plus @Ylva is apparently an M.

I’d just massively slow down time whenever someone’s in the same room as you.

3 Likes

I’ll like her even more when she shows me her powers, especially if it’s on me :smirk:

4 Likes

Lol oh she would enjoy that extremely. She’s one of those girls that uses that fact whenever she wants:
“Ugh what do you mean I can’t move into the luxury suite!? Do you know who I am!? I am the girlfriend of the freaking Miraculum! So unless you want me to call him and have him waist his magic on a second rate witch you best give me that suite.”
lol and she would constantly take selfies and post/send them too all witches just to show off that she’s dating you. And would show off by kissing you in public while glaring at the people looking and think “Yah I got the Miraculum and you don’t. Suffer bitches.”

6 Likes

4 Likes

That’s my kind of girl. Who would you castro às Cláudia?

1 Like

If it was Amelia asking
MC: “Yes! :heart_eyes:

If it was Claudia
MC: spares a glance in her direction before killing her by causing so much pain her heart stops working “Nah, I’m good.”

6 Likes

I doubt you would do that with Claudia, you wouldn’t pass the opportunity of her being your dominatrix :stuck_out_tongue:.

Eh… I would. She’s not my type ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Love manipulation kinda makes that a moot point doesn’t it?

Well… shit… :confused::fearful: You’ve got a point

1 Like

Claudia “I wonder if my new gimp loves leather or latex?”

If you’re talking about gimp suits, neither. Personally I think they’re gross :confounded:

1 Like

All that talk about being a masochist and you think gimp suits are gross?

Then again Claudia could just make you love them…

I think Claudia’s getting up there with Soloman for me…

Uuuuuugghhhhhh hmmmmmmmm honestly I have no idea? There aren’t a lot of Mexican teenager actresses out there. The only ones I know of are Selena Gomez, and Victoria Justice.
Sooooo I guess Selena Gomez? Lol but I don’t think I ever seen her play a popular bitch girl.
And Victoria seems more perfect to play Vella than Claudia.

Just a question: Is Amelia ginger? It’d explain a lot…

Oh god why would you think Claudia is into that??? Claudia is based on the popular mean girl in high schools like Madison from American horror story coven or that girl from Mean Girls??? The most S&M thing she would do to you is just make you wait on her hand and foot.
"Yes you did a very nice job on my nails now go get me a coconut water then you can get started on my homework before you message my feet.

Ginger is red hair right??? No I imagine her as a kinda golden brownish blond.

Documented: Claudia’s feet talk to people.

Also that still sounds very S&M just without any toys, and would probably read like a foot fetish (yuck)

I mean seriously being rich and asking who your dating for a foot massage instead of a servant?

It said she was Irish, so I automatically pictured red hair.

3 Likes

Liking to feel pain doesn’t mean I’d like being encased in a leather/latex suit… :expressionless:

Well, if I wasn’t already planning to murder her before, I certainly am now…

Is Soloman the force field guy? Bc that guy needs to die.

…? like what?

Yup, I’m definitely going to kill Claudia.

Ha :joy:

Yuck indeed

Aw come on man, you shattered my mental image of her :cry:

So did I; I always pictured her kinda like this (minus the tattoo and more peppy):

4 Likes