A Witch's Path (WIP)

You are all powerful, but the demon of the one pulling the strings:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’d probably do all that anyway whether or not someone told me to. It all works out. Though I am curious how this will affect our familiar and guardian (that correct?).

2 Likes

Even if they were real biological brothers 75% of the time wouldn’t be a deal breaker. Let’s be honest here in anime it is extremely not uncommon in anime. I saw a sci-fi anime where all the characters were in their 20s and the female protagonist kept flirting and seducing her older brother.
Let’s all agree in anime there is a thin line of who you can or can’t date.

Uuuuuugggghhhh actually now that you mentioned it I don’t think I have a answer to that question??? Damn that leaves a huge hole in my worlds logic I need to fix that. But to answer your question about the spying part they wouldn’t have someone join the Coven to spy on them mostly they use spying magic or infiltrate it. Don’t want someone pretending to be someone their not.

@Urban is right you wouldn’t have a say in the Secret Coven because the demon who has your soul is in charge. Also if you do join that Coven the demon you form a contract with will devour your familiar because you will be the demons familiar for now on because it will be your master.

1 Like

So you give up your soul, powers and familiar to the demons. There is no way I’m joining them.
The Night Coven was already the best coven for me, now that I know the demons will kill the familiar, it became even better.

6 Likes

ok so i am so ready for this game to become my life

3 Likes

In the end the demon ends up being really pointless. I mean I guess it could be a better familiar but the downsides outweigh everything by a ton. And the only other positive doesn’t benefit us. I mean maybe if there was a demon who was willing to just go along with everything I might consider it… and they’d have to have a supreme level of apathy for me to consider…

3 Likes

Exactly which is why it is extremely rare for a witch to form a contract with a demon. And the spells that require a demon contract forbidden.
The Secret Coven is mostly made up entirely of humans that only gained magic from demons not naturally born with like Witches. Which is another reason why the Night Coven don’t like humans greed causes them to sell themselves to be wannabes.

2 Likes

Are there Succubi in your universe? Bc if yes then I might consider forming a contract with a demon after all :thinking:

Humans suck

Edit: On a related note, are all demons stronger than witches? Or could we submit one to our will once we unlocked all our powers?

3 Likes

So what would be the point of the Secret Coven path? If everything is worse, no one would choose it.

1 Like

A greedy witch gets even more power?

1 Like

But you don’t, the demon controls everything.

2 Likes

Vengeance, to sow evil… last few days of ones life you say screw it all…

1 Like

Though they wouldn’t have this problem because there both guys

Back to the actual topic, There doesn’t seem to be much reason for the MC to want to join the Secret Coven. Though I have to imagine if they did join they wouldn’t make a deal with just some low level demon. Hell, I’d be surprised if they’re weren’t demons fighting over the MC’s souls because of all the power they have

2 Likes

They’re those types of demons but if a witch has Divination they will see them as the hideous monsters they are. Also they tend to avoid witches.

Demons aren’t stronger than witches. Well I guess it deposited on their magic power and the demons power than maybe they are stronger. But they aren’t stronger. The White Coven even hunt down demons to kill them since witches can kill demons with magic and their powers while other beings can only vanish them or need a special weapon to do it. Which is why Demons hate witches.
And once you have your full powers you’ll soon realize there’s a microscopic number of things you can’t do lol.

2 Likes

Hence why they are the villains of the story lol. A single drop of your blood can increase a Witches magic drastically. So I wonder what would happen if they are your heart? Hmmmm and what would happen to a lowly demon who consumes your soul???

2 Likes

Which is why they are the villains lol. And you never know maybe a lowly imp demon will sneak up on you and take your soul?
And Demons are fighting each other for you. In fact you gain your Defensive Powerwhen your attacked by about 30 demons who want to devour you. Look forward to that cuz I’m going to have it were you really need to think what powers will work or not lol.

1 Like

Villainy is supposed to have an incentive, no one joined the dark side to become ugly and weaker.

1 Like

Well… that… kinda sucks, doesn’t it?

@OracleD3 What would be the objective of the MC joining the Secret Coven? So far all I’ve seen from it are drawbacks :confused: (aside from being able to murder ppl according to my whims).

2 Likes

So, if the Secret Coven doesn’t really offer anything, and they would probably just betray you just to gain your power, why do we even have the option to join them at all. Wouldn’t it just be easier to say they’re the bad guys and they will just make you weaker in the long run so you would be dumb to join them

4 Likes

You never know? The demon might offer a witch something they want desperately.
“Form a contract with me and I will take this disease from your child.”
Something like that. And don’t forget the Coven is mostly made up of humans who sold their souls to be able to use magic or for any other reason like to become famous or something.

People don’t realize that’s actually how succubus and incubus are. And they think they will have half human half demon babies but those demons whole job is to make more of them by getting human woman or themselves pregnant. Sooo I’m not doing the whole anime sexy demon thing.

The smart demons who want to form a contract with you will offer the only thing they know you might want.
Removing your locket.
To fill the people in who didn’t read this part of the discussion: the MC has a crystal musical locket that they always wear from their parents they never take it off. Once they find out they are a witch in certain parts of the story the MC will feel their magic about to reach amazing heights but then they hear something. Music. They hear the music from the locket and begin to feel their magic decreas back to normal. This always happens when your MC is about to awaken to their full power. What makes it worse you find out you can’t take it off no matter what.

So that’s what some people might join the Coven for but others looks in @Dark_Stalker direction might join the Coven just because it has demons or again looks at @Dark_Stalker direction might join to kill certain characters just cuz they can’t lol.

3 Likes