A Witch's Path (WIP)

Never really liked death note if I’m being honest. “I’ll be the god of this world” and I’m just thinking “how is killing all the criminals going to make you rule the world?”
But maybe I’ll give the crow nightmare illusions or something lol.

1 Like

So…we’re Itachi Uchiha?

5 Likes

Is he the guy that’s always slouching and sits in a chair with his feet like he’s crouching???

1 Like

No that’s L Lalet. Itachi’s from Naruto. He looks people in the eye and puts them in illusions he’s in full control of and they feel it. He also has a crow obsession.

2 Likes

Oh yah he’s that guy with the shark man lover. My friend has a poster of them on her wall. He’s also saskes brother. I like how he can turn into crows was thinkin of having that as a defensive power but different but don’t know what that power would be lol.

That’s part of his illusion. Like I said obsessed.

Shapeshifting?

3 Likes

I thought that was just an extension of the substitution jutsu

Nope with Itachi, he has only one real crow, if he turns into them your in the illusion.

1 Like

Maybe being able to turn yourself into water or something like that. Keeping with the Naruto theme an example would be Suigetsu

I wouldn’t say they were lovers, more like partnered up for by the criminal organization they were a part of. But some people ship hem together as a yoai ship.

*Sasuke, is the correct spelling.

Sorry I’m a big Naruto fan.

4 Likes

yaoi is the correct spelling.

3 Likes

Makes sense like how I ship Sasuke and Naruto together. Naruto is just way to obsessed with him. Like when he betrayed them all and left all Naruto thought and talked about was finding him. GAAAYYY. He’s like that one dude from Baserk that went super villain cuz that guy left him to become stronger.

2 Likes

Most hero/villain relationships are rather homoerotic, haha. I believe there is even a trope.

1 Like

They’re reincarnated brothers

Griffith did nothing wrong.[quote=“Skagit, post:2796, topic:20209, full:true”]
Most hero/villain relationships are rather homoerotic, haha. I believe there is even a trope
[/quote]

Foeyay

2 Likes

Well, they aren’t brothers any more, so it’s not incest. It’s just kinda weird

2 Likes

Naruto was a weird show.

I got a question for @OracleD3 (has this been asked?): Say we start off good and join the White Coven but as time goes on we begin to see the appeal of evil and succumb to the dark side. Will there be a chance to forsake our current party and switch sides? Also, vice versa with starting out Black by want to go White. Or can we be something close to a double agent and work for our prefered side?

1 Like

The Night Coven aren’t evil, they are selfish and elitist, but not evil.

1 Like

You know, it completely slipped my mind that there is a third coven in all this. Perhaps I should have called them buttheads. So, what if I want to switch sides halfway through and become a butthead? Possible? Also, realizing my mistake I ask that the same question be applied to the actual evil coven as well. I’m fickle.

1 Like

Maybe there is a way to betray the White or the Night Coven, but there is no way to betray the Secret Coven, because you give your magic to a demon and he has control over your powers.

1 Like

No no no, I’m a pariah and your guaranteed messiah. If I join the Secret Coven that demon is working for me. Are we not all powerful or at least working our way there? :thinking:

2 Likes