A Witch's Path (WIP)

Lol. It could be energy manipulation. Those two powers are like sisters. :joy:

2 Likes

think about it though; nuclear based powers require stabalizers (Havoc, Nucleo etc) unless they are pure radiation which, of course, she is not since she is a Mutant and Mutants are born with it and I don’t think she was created nor had a gama bath. so its only logical for it to be E.M. So its more likely.

2 Likes

Lol. It’s actually listed in Negasonic Teenage Warhead’s power list. Along with even super speed.

1 Like

So do you know a power like how it’s in the gif? Were you charge them release into a bartering ram like attack?

1 Like

If your parents were alive and you were raised as a witch this is how you would be on time out when being bad. This is how most time outs are in a witch family.

4 Likes

lol but seriously that’s not what really happens to kids who misbehave…right?

3 Likes

I’m dying. Too funny. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

thank you i’am here all week :grin:

1 Like

Fun fact: A Dogo Argentino is actually the great grandfather of the Ameican Pitbull. Pittbulls are still a relatively new breed (only like 100 years).

The more you know :dizzy:

4 Likes

Here is another idea for a defensive power Wings Manifestation the power to grow wings or in your case create lol. The wings can allow you to fly and be used to shield from attacks because they are like shields.

5 Likes

Are you going to post the game? I really want to play.

Wait they really do this in a witch family?

1 Like

Lol yah if your bad got to levitate off the floor and stay facing the wall. Feet touch the ground or look away/let go of the wall = more time on time out lol.

1 Like

Only if my wings can look edgy and savage af :sunglasses: (think: kagune looking)

[details=Edgy Wings]

Yes, I am aware the first three are Touka from Tokyo Ghoul; they’re the best representation of what I had in mind [/details]

11 Likes

Cool power but I feel like every time the mc dis-spells the wings that it would hurt xD (tried posting this before but didn’t work so im trying again :confused:)

Error 500, right?
(20 characters)

1 Like

no i think it was error 005? then when i tried posting again it said this message is to similar from the previous one (and the same thing happened again with this message)

i just got error 500 when i tried to replay to anyone

Lol no they won’t hurt they will disappear without any pain. Same with blocking attacks with them.

If I choose this as a defensive power I’ll look into wings lol.