A Witch's Path (WIP)

It’s moving things towards an object, and since your there is objects all around us, it’s basically telekinesis. :blush: With the added bonus of black holes.

1 Like

Lol that was the plan. Use active for combat with a low defensive success. And the same for the other powers.

OH MY GODS! This looks amazing! Really impressed with the potential of this story! And totally agree with calling everyone Witches. Much cooler than sorcerer, wizard, or warlock. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you I hope I do a good job and live up to my love of witch books and shows.

4 Likes

Well, when one write what they love, it usually turns out well. Blessed be. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I hope so. lol “Blessed be” is what ghost in Charmed say when they return or enter the after life. I think I might add that in my story cuz I always liked that lol

1 Like

Lol. They did do that in Charmed now that I think about it. It’s also a way of pagans and wiccans wishing good energy on others. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooo i guess that’s why the ghost would say that since they were witches.

2 Likes

Possibly. Witches are still witches even in the afterlife. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What do you guys think of Power Reflection as a defensive power??? The ability to deflect a spell or attack back at the user. Like for example deflecting Amelia’s power back at her so she will be hurt not you. Here’s a example

4 Likes

Oh! That’d be handy! It’s like a great combination of defense and offense! :laughing:

2 Likes

That’d be cool but don’t make it too overpowering. Like it can only reflect physical based attacks like Amelia’s power because it affects you physically or a fire spell because it is physically there and therefore it’s useless against mind based attacks.

1 Like

Yah I’ll be sure not to make it op if I do add it might make it were you can only deflect one attack at a time because of how small the shield is.

3 Likes

How many words have you written, may I ask?

As long as it has better special effects than that gif…

7 Likes

Example of how you can use smoke mimicry offensively if you so choose. Take the air out their lungs lol he seems to enjoy it.

3 Likes

Lmao! :joy::joy::joy:

That sounds like it’d be a fun power.

3 Likes

Lol yah it would just kiss the enemy to death

2 Likes

The Kiss of Death. :joy::joy::joy:

Hey now… Charmed was in the late 90s. You can’t hold 90s special effects to today’s standard!

5 Likes