A Witch's Path (WIP)

Sorry if it been asked but are there any ros in the secret coven

1 Like

Lol yah it has to have Coven in it because a Coven is a group of witches and they are only a secret because the other Covens are hunting the members down to kill them. So they hide themselves but arnt keeping their work a secret. To them demons are the purest types of magic.

Ooo The Infernal Coven The Crimson Coven both have a nice ring to it.

Ehhhh technically but hmmm maybe I will consider adding one later on in the series.

If anyone thinks I should change the name of the Secret Coven of the demon witches here is were the inspiration of that coven came from so maybe it will help you think of a name to suggest:
P.S, this is some weird #{€? Just warning you lol:

But why? It’s just a name.

Look at superhero team names:

Do the Avengers or the Justice League have to have “superheroes” in the name just because that’s what they are?

Because a Coven is a group/gathering of Witches and I don’t think they have a name for a group of super heroes lol.

:confused:

I’m confused as to why a coven must have “coven” in it’s name.

I mean, a gang isn’t required to have “gang” in it’s name, is it?

As far as i know, the Crips are just “The Crips”, not “The Crips Gang”

So why must a coven have “coven” in it’s name?
Would that not immediately give away what the group is? If it’s a secret, why would they just say what they are in their name?

well the demon could be a RO? and you could choose if it was male or female

1 Like

but everyone knows that they exist already they just dont know who the members are thats why he calls it the secret coven

1 Like

Or a half demon half witch RO! lol I might have to add that character eventually.

1 Like

Exactly lol plus they stay hidden in order to avoid being hunted down and also to target witches for their powers.

So it’s like an open secret?

I think is more like everyone knows they exist, but the Secret Coven remains hidden to avoid being hunted by the others covens and no one knows where they are hidden. That is where the secret part of their name comes.

i think the demon might be better that way we as players can choose if its a boy or girl since its a demon witch i assume is non-gendered and only takes on a form they like at least that’s how i picture a demon you know more of a being kinda

1 Like

Well in this story demons are monstrous creatures with no actual human like emotions and can take on the forms of human but the MC will be able to see through their disguise. But if it’s a demon/witch they will have human emotions and can switch between human and demon form… I just made that up for the future demon/witch character lol.

4 Likes

That’s kinda what I meant. It’s like everybody knows about it they just don’t talk about it.

Though you do make a fair point when you say they’re in hiding. I thought it was more along the traditional magic trope like necromancy and other dark magics.

Everyone knows they’re a thing but they ignore it and anyone who practices it stays quiet for risk of being shunned or killed (depending on how it’s viewed).

Is there a power that lets us enter mirrors like haku from naruto or that guy from jojo who uses reflection? :smile:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll add that power in part two or three but the powers for this part are final :smile:

1 Like

Hmm, idk, being called a witch being a male straight sounds weird do me. Maybe add an option to be called sorcerer?