A Witch's Path (WIP)

Lol sorry no can do, because I want to have all 3 chapters for you guys to read and mainly cuz my co author hasn’t edited them yet.

Nope not yet sorry. Between school and my chores at home, and job hunting I mostly get a lot done on the weekends. I don’t know the word count right now at the top of my head but I’ll let you know when I do.
But Chapter 2 is coming along nearly halfway finished.

6 Likes

Well then
Gotta wait for Half Life 3 then…wait there’s no sequel?

Okay ; w;

Glad to see this continuing!

So besides choosing clothes,pets and powers will we be able to choose our race, personality, body type hair style&color and skin color as well since all the romances are different ethnicities why can’t the MC

Yes to all that lol so don’t worry.

2 Likes

But the most important feature of them all…

Cuddling with our familiars.

By the way,I know this is a weird question,but for that one grimoire with the face,will we be able to pick it’s gender?

I’m still clinging on to the hope of a book with the voice of Danny Devito.

3 Likes

It’ll have the voice of Danny Devito in my headcanon and nobody can change that.

2 Likes

Yes you will have scenes of the MC cuddling with there familiar.

No sorry, it will always have a females face on the cover.

How about Morgan Freeman’s voice?
No? Oh well lol

so what is happening people

As far as I know we are waiting for the author to finish the demo.

2 Likes

Be patient,young one.

7 Likes

Just waiting.
Sun and Moon came out I bet the creator is playing it right now.

1 Like

Yes if I’m being perfectly honest that has slown me down a bit lol. I’m mostly tweaking certain parts of the demo to make it a little longer and interesting. And also want it to feel real different depending on the powers and personality you choose.
Also debating whether to keep The Secret Coven as the name for the demon witch Coven because at first it was just a place holder but now that we’ve been using it I’m kinda thinking of making it permanent. Just want the demo to be as exiting as I want it to be.

9 Likes

How about Red Eyes Coven? Perhaps when they use their demonic magic their eyes turn red or something of that nature

1 Like

Good name but wouldn’t work because a witches eyes change colors to the color of their aura when they use magic. So it wouldn’t work because it’s not uncommon for witches to have red aura which changes their eyes red when casting.

That had me laughing, and I think I’m a horrible person for laughing at that…

The Infernal/Crimson Covern?

1 Like

Here’s my question: Does the Secret Coven’s new name have to have the word “Coven” in it?

I mean, if it is a secret, having the word coven in the name kind of gives away what it is immediately, doesn’t it?

1 Like