A Witch's Path (WIP)

I’m too lazy to read
But to sum it up…the problem lies on…fashion?
(I know I act like a know-it-all ; w;/ forgive me)

2 Likes

No, no that sums up the problem pretty well.

2 Likes

Lol you guys made me get this song stuck in my head :joy: matches the MC in a way lol

1 Like

Lol yup in fact when you go to your first day of school your MC is “Jaw dropping gorgeous” lol literally all the students will look at you and go “wow”.

1 Like

lol that’s perfect for the Common Warlock outfit, and the starter outfit for females because that’s the only hoodie option for girls.

Wrong, true your powers are suppressed by the locket but you currently have the magical powers of all the RO combined.

No they won’t not if we have the hood of that hoodie up all the time, right?

Yet we still don’t get the power to pick out our own clothes, amazing. :sweat_smile:

Hmm
I am no fashionista
But does the clothes affect our magic? Like some kind of extension?
EDIT: Maybe I’ll ask another major (or stupid) question then

The grimoires, what kind of extension are they? Does it affects the appearance of your magic (for example, offense: Guardian + book of flesh equals to flesh golem or Guardian + Mirror book = some kind of mirage knight or whatever)…or just another…ahem…fashion?

I feel I asked already. And actually…I think that’s a lot of work

1 Like

Other than our cursed amulet (that probably makes it very hard to control our magic), probably not.
They do of course do all the normal things clothes do, affect how we look and for my mc at least partly how he feels about himself.

1 Like

No that’s not a stupid question no such thing as a stupid question in this forum lol. And first no the clothes won’t affect your magic but it will boost certain RO affection for your MC depending on the outfit you choose.

They won’t affect your powers since you gain them before you pick your grimoire. They will boost some stats tho like The Book of Lies will boost your dark affinity. But think of your grimoire as another character like your familiar, if your in danger or someone is trying to steal it/use it the book will defend itself and you for example in one scene while your holding the grimoire: The Book of Old it opens up and shoots a magic pulse at a enemy that gets too close to you(might have got the idea from hocus pocus lol) so they arnt just “fashion” and certain grimoires will make certain parts of the story easier than others.
Hope I answered your question clearly.

Oh you :relieved: I’m tempted to show you the outfits to get your opinion on them lol. You just have to remember that your MC is cute no matter if they are wearing a hoodie only Jane will care the others won’t.

I see
Not really grand but hey it’s better than nothing
And the clothes part
I understand

Although I don’t know about the hype about it
It’s just clothes, something you need to wear…
It does affect your RO but it doesn’t mean to judge a book by its cover, right? I actually don’t know the choices yet but maybe I’ll get around with RO I will choose with plain clothes

1 Like

“Cute”? Hopefully is there a way to make a more manly MC.

1 Like

Oh do people not say “oh he’s/she’s cute” when they think their hot? Well yes you can choose either to be cute or hot depending on which parent you look like. Either way your MC is attractive.

“Cute guys” tend to be smaller and a petite body, I want my character to be taller and stronger, somI doubt he would be considered cute.

Well then you should choose to look like your dad to be tall, handsome, strong jock like build like him.

That will do, thanks.

1 Like

I’m actually impatient
But can you at least post the demo where we can create our character now?

How demanding of me -w-"

2 Likes

Is the demo finished and how much is the word count, @OracleD3?

…sorry, don’t mind my silly demanding questions :sweat: I’m just so impatient :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I tend to use cute for pretty much any young-ish guy I like even say that actor Matt Bomer.
Then again I’m not a native speaker.

1 Like