A Witch's Path (WIP)

A hoodie on a hot, young guy is practically a different outfit from a hoodie on a desperate politician lol. I’m pretty sure the ‘Thug Life’ on the bottom rights the real mistake lmao, but that’s just me.

5 Likes

Oh then you might not like Thomas because he wears a hoodie and always has the hood on. He only lets it done for some one who’s “special” to him lol.

Lol no she’ll let it go since you are the Miraculum, if you were a normal person or witch you would be dead to her lol. But when you shopping with the Night Coven she’ll be sure to help find you a better outfit so you will stop making her sick by looking at you in that hoodie. lol kidding! Kind?

1 Like

Yeah, I think the problem here is the model, not necessarily the clothes. (Although I’m probably the least fashionable gay guy ever, so you shouldn’t take my word on it. :sweat_smile:)

You see? Cute guys can wear hoodies, too!

2 Likes

Well, unfortunately, he “won” as much as anybody ever truly wins around here the election (though not with much of the youth vote) but in the end I really hope he fired the brilliant PR guy who came up with that stunt.

Well my mc is perfectly able to pick out his own clothes, besides if it’s not his Aunt the one (and only one as he’s likely to to still be not completely confident with his “new” body at that point) he wants to take shopping with him would be Zack, as Zack at least can actually help him by modeling some things himself. (plus Zack’s stronger and could probably carry more bags, right) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You already said that and I already said that my mc, once he gets more confident, would consider Thomas his personal project in trying to get the cutie to actually dress better. It’s one of the reasons why my mc actually likes both Thomas and Zack,Thomas is a diamond in the rough whereas Zack is nearly perfect already (and after he is done with himself my mc would like a fashion challenge like Thomas).

Sure they can, but I wouldn’t exactly call it fashionable even then.
Mostly it’s kind of bland and generic, like this:
http://g.nordstromimage.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Zoom/18/_8846338.jpg

But for my mc to wear a hoodie in anything resembling a style he likes it would kind of have to look like this:

Whereas this particular ugly, black hoodie and jogging suit even on a cute guy really is just about as horrible as our PM wearing any kind of hoodie. :scream:
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/uploads/short-url/g662bBqhWzk8LIODfUkEJVKWc0V.JPG

1 Like

Don’t bash on the hoodie look. It’s just as good as anything else. (Sometimes better)

4 Likes

Lol yah but your aunt would think it’s a good chance to make friends with the Night Coven witches which is why she lets them take you clothes shopping.
Jane picks out all the clothes and puts them together as outfits lol which becomes your outfit choices to choose from.
Ha! Zack would most likely pay someone to carry the stuff or use magic to carry the stuff. He’s the rich boy kind of guy lol.

lol Thomas is pretty comfortable with his style choice. He won’t change styles, even for the Ceremony were the MC chooses a Coven he’ll still wear his hoodie lol.

lol it’s not a jogging sweater. Plus it will also have Blue if your male and red if your female.

Ew. Blue stinks. Why can’t i be red?

1 Like

Because blue is for boys and pink (red) is for girls :unamused: lol (arbitrary gendered coloring)

3 Likes

Aren’t all Night Coven guys, including a Night Coven mc, (in due time)? Still since he apparently has to be on his “best” behaviour in order to ensure my mc joins the Night Coven I figured my mc could “kindly ask” him to carry some stuff (with the tacit implication that he’d take it very negatively indeed if he wouldn’t do that one small thing for him). I mean my mc probably likes Zack, but considering his own history with rich kid bullies he won’t let a chance slip to make the cute rich-boy(s) work for him, for once in his life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why can’t my mc pick out the things he likes himself? He knows what they are, I mean he has them in his head and he’s dreamed about it often enough in his previous life that he should be able to do it. After all his greatest dream in his previous life was to go into fashion, perhaps not as a model or even designer but somehow, if he got slightly less ugly and repulsive as a real-life “Ugly Betty”.
Well if that’s the way it’s going to be I hope she picks out at least one style that has some stylish leather for the guys that’s not just limited to the occasional jacket. :unamused:
Also Jane is still a girl, so if anyone besides my mc is going to pick out something for him it ought to be Zack as he seems the most stylish guy in school (though I’m sure he’ll be eclipsed by my mc sometime during the coming months, a year at most).

He can say that now but that would just make him even more of a challenge to my mc and my mc won’t back down, he’ll wear down Thomas resistance like a drop of water wears down a rock, ever so slowly if he has to. :wink:

Ugh, jikes that is one ugly outfit, if my mc was more comfortable with his body at that point he’d probably prefer to go in his underwear at that point.

2 Likes

Stupid sexist coloring.

What if i want to be Frank Furter!?

######I don’t, but what if i did?

4 Likes

Well yes but Zack is the only one that acts like a rich boy. He comes to school in a limbo, gets catered lunches, wears the finest clothes, and has manners like a rich person. The others just act like popular guys lol. And the bully’s weren’t rich they were just jerks lol. And yes Zack would be forced to be nice to you lol but if you use a salad fork for dinner he will lose his *%}>. Lol jk.

True Zack is stylish but they all trust in Janes eye for fashion which is why they ask her to help you find clothes. She also helps them pick out clothes to buy sometimes. lol it’s not so bad she just doesn’t want you to pick out something hideous like that sweater lol basically lost all credibility to choose your own clothes because of that in her opinion. She’s ruff lol.

Lol or you might lose him from not liking who is.

As much as the RO would love to see you all natural. I’m pretty sure you can survive 2 days of wearing that hoodie to school lol.

1 Like

Is there any Rocker style with leather jacket, jeans, black t-shirt and boots?

1 Like

But that was just because my mc wasn’t a good looking guy before and I’m sure he still did the best in shopping for his hideous fat-guy former body that he could, but well there’s only so much you can do for that kind of body. I guess that stupid hoodie is all his aunt has that will “fit” his “new” body then? Though why she couldn’t just use magic to shrink down the “best” of his old wardrobe to fit him is still a mystery to me.

I just hope my mc won’t get stuck with a “style” he doesn’t actually like with either no leather or leather and horrible torn clothes. :fearful:

So Jane probably makes sure we can’t actually surpass Zack, like ever if we’re stuck with what she picks for us. :disappointed:

My isn’t actually going to like his new wardrobe is he? If he’s basically going to be stuck with whatever Jane deigns to saddle him with. :cry:

Nothing

any

of

this

Nothing remotely like anything I’ve just posted is going to be included in any of the styles for guys in any way is it?
And my mc can’t stick with the starting “style” either as that means that atrocious hoodie forever, or at least for the foreseeable future. :fearful:

This will probably end with my mc having to learn to actually tailor and rework the least worse things from his old wardrobe into some new clothes, which won’t exactly be nice but probably “better” than any of the rotten alternatives.

Or else if my mc is going to be stuck with a style that is not his own anyway why can’t he just directly borrow some things from Zack? No need to go shopping for a bunch of useless stuff he really wouldn’t like in that case. :unamused:

Physically, yes, reputation wise, apparently not if it means we’re not even going to be allowed to pick our own clothes afterwards.
If it’s going to mean all our trousers are going to be all (ripped) jeans and shorts, ugh. :anguished:

Whereas our mc’s probably have to pedal there or take the school bus with the little kids there, ugh.

Which we can’t actually do because of a) the biking and b) Jane apparently won’t let us. :disappointed:

My mc likes who he is, but anyone can become even better anyone can change. The logical start here would be convincing him to let that ugly hood down more often, a face that pretty wasn’t made to be hidden.
If necessary my mc will share his own transformation with him by showing him some of his old photo’s that show him in all his fat guy hideousness and if that guy could change or even dream of it then so can Tommy, seeing as how he has got far less distance to cover to begin with.

You ruined my hoodie. I’m taking my shopping trip for a new hoodie.

2 Likes
1 Like

Red (or pink I guess) is better then the white wedding dress waiting for us.

Even if I were an angelic pure good-heart, I’d join the dark coven to not be wedded to the good coven. Nice new icon btw.

4 Likes

Awww I like white :blush: but pink is also good, and lavender is one of my favorite :heart:

1 Like

Hey! So I forgot to give information on 3 important characters. And on a side note finished Chapter 1! Yay!!! I really hope I did the coding right since chapter 1 is when the MC awakens their power. For some reason I can’t use the scan to scan for errors, always get a pop up saying I can’t use that? Anyways! Here are the 3 characters:
Name/ Race/ Coven/ Aura/ Power/
Night Coven:

Julia/ White/ Night Coven/ Lavender/ Black Hole Creation, Mind Control:
Julia is the mother of Dante and the High Witch of the Night Coven. Being the High Witch means she is the leader of all the Night Coven witches in the city like her mother and grandmother and so on before her. She is also the best friend of the MCs mother Diana and because they were so close she is also the god mother of the MC. Julia enjoys the finer things in life such as wearing the finest fur coats, the most elegant dresses, and the most expensive jewelry that money (or in her case magic) could buy. She takes great pride as High Witch that she often throws elegant parties and events for all the witches of her Coven. She is a very powerful witch with the ability to control the minds of humans and some witches with weaker magic than herself and also the ability to create black holes which destroy anything or anyone that gets sucked into them. She also ordered her son and his friends to do whatever it takes to have the MC join the Night Coven. She has been long time rivals with Margaret High Witch of the White Coven thinking her Coven as the superior Coven.

Aunt Apolla/ ???/ Night Coven/ turquoise/ Conjuring:
Apolla is the aunt of the MC and twin sister of Diana the MCs mother. She raised the MC after the death of her sister and brother in law. Accepting her sisters wish she raised the MC as a human never revealing that they or herself was a witch. But she is a Night Coven Witch after all and has always used magic behind the MCs back with cooking, cleaning, and basically anything else she needs. While her sister Diana had the power to destroy anything Apolla has the power of Conjuring which allows her to create anything she wishes. Apolla also knows the reason why her sister wanted the MC to never discover their powers but has promised to keep it a secret from the MC.

White Coven:

Margaret/ Black/ White Coven/ sunset orange/ Wind manipulation, Word absorption:
Margaret is the mother of Abel and the High Witch of the White Coven like her mother and grandmother and so on before her. She takes her responsibility as High Witch very seriously. Margaret and her late husband was the MCs father best friends and her husband was the MCs God Father. She spends most of her time helping out the Coven teaching the younger witches and being a constant source of comfort and support for the Coven. Margaret also helps support the demon hunter witches and the grimoire locator witches when they require aid or are in town. Margaret has the ability to manipulate the wind and also the ability Word Absorption which allows her to drain the knowledge from any book in an instant, this allows her to gain knowledge about anything she wishes. She try’s to keep a cool head around Julia despite Julia’s attempts to get under her skin.

12 Likes

And she still lets us go to school in that awful hoodie thing, even after the cat’s out of the bag on the whole “Witch” and magic thing? My mc will definitely need to talk to auntie about that. I mean she raised him so she ought to know that he cares about fashion and probably tried to do the best he could with his former, fat and gross body.

Particularly since this means Jane is now going to saddle him with a pick of styles of which means he probably won’t like his new wardrobe either as it will probably be all shorts and baggy jeans or something on the one hand and utterly boring business suits on the other. :unamused:

1 Like

But doesn’t Abel already control gravity? Isn’t a black hole maker kind of redundant? Especially with auntie around too?

I think she’s demon coven already :expressionless:

Burn the Witch!

4 Likes