A Witch's Curse (W.I.P) (Updated 3/2/2019)

I meant memories. I hate typing from my phone or probably my phone hates me. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@awkward_viking I don’t know who you are, but your ‘like’ spree made my morning

4 Likes

Damn, called out before I was even finished :joy: I think you can tell that I love your game then. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Life Update (10/5/2018)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

I know I’ve been pretty inactive on the forum as of late, college seems to be eating up all of my spare time out of spite. However, I haven’t been completely dead to the world! I’ve been very slowly working my way through writing the newest update. I’m hoping to get a small one out before October ends (but we’ll have to wait and see) Also, I’ve been pretty active on the tumblr. Just recently I posted a Q&A that I’ll link to here:

Other than that, there’s not much else to report, I just wanted to let y’all know that I haven’t forgotten about AWC!

17 Likes

I look forward to the update :grin:

4 Likes

@spytim Me, looking at how much I have left to write before the end of the month: God me too.

6 Likes

UPDATE TODAY
Hey y’all! I am so sorry it took me so long for this little new content, but it includes:

• ART
  • Reworked stats page
    *added the chance to choose how you felt about L in the past
  • added a few extra choices in a couple of convos
  • fixed(?) bugs and typos
    *a small amount of new content

https://dashingdon.com/play/rosemaryandsage/a-witchs-curse/mygame/

23 Likes

none of the options work maybe it’s just me and I apologize if you already know about this error

2 Likes

I will get right to work on that! I’m so sorry, I thought I squashed that bug in playtesting.

EDIT: Should be fixed now (fingers crossed)! Again, I apologize for taking so long to get to fixing the bug. But I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

3 Likes

choicescript_stats line 125: Non-existent variable ‘v_friend’

2 Likes

@Logan3000x Which chapter is that?
EDIT I can’t read apparently, it’s in the choice_stats

1 Like

I got this one after asking the librarian when was the last time she ate
chapter2 line 1014: Non-existent variable ‘rude’

1 Like

@Logan3000x Thank you for this, and I am so sorry this update is so buggy! This newest update had a lot of experimentation with new code as well as an attempt to fix old code and more slipped through the cracks than I thought.

Should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found a bug here. All 3 options come out like this.

2 Likes

Super excited to see the update. Can’t wait to read what’s new.

1 Like

@Hoang_Dieu Hopefully that should be fixed now!

@erconn Thank You! admittedly, it’s not as much new content as I had hoped to get out, but there was a lot of experimentation with code and stuff that i did (Hence, all the bugs). Hopefully though, now that this update is out, I can get to work on writing more story and worry less about coding

2 Likes

new one :notes:
chapter2 line 1233: Tabs and spaces appear on the same line

1 Like

@Logan3000x the fun thing about code is that one accidental hit of the spacebar can just break everything. That should be fixed now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well I got you a new present :gift:
chapter2 line 1123: Non-existent variable ‘rude’

1 Like

You are truly the master of finding bugs.
FIXED

2 Likes