A Wise Use of Time -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

Really? Plays on words? You’re beta than that.

4 Likes

I am legitimately afraid this will become another front of pun civil war. Please desist hostilities.

This is very personal to me, as my entire family was killed by rogue puns.

3 Likes

No one considers these jokes punny so we should stop its (but in all seriousness if we don’t stop we might go the way of choice of rebels) besides its a waste of -cough- time -cough-

Very well, I’ll just submit a name:

Off the Clock

Oh wait, I think that’s still a pun.

How about
Ticked Off
(Im sorry but theurge to pun is to strong)

The current strongest candidate is “Stop/Watch.”

This isn’t a democracy. This is a business.

12 Likes

***Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Burn!!!!!***

==================================

4 Likes

New version up. Not accepting any new testers, however.

Yo!

Admiral, Captain! Check your inbox when you get the chance!

I’m not sure if anyone else has notified JimD of this, but I think I found a significant continuity issue.

I’ve sent the urgent feedback on the Nautilus Express; the message should arrive at any minute, sirs!

Edit: Crud, I’m gonna kill Outlook.

Outlook may not have used “word wrap,” so you may have to scroll the text using the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the message.

Thanks. It shall be fixed!

hey can I still betta test this game plus since I am new can someone tell me how to sign in to a betta test

@adamthecowdog Welcome to the forum.

The instructions for how to sign up for a beta test are in the first post. If you’re incapable of finding and following those instructions, you’re likely also incapable of actually properly beta-testing a game.

Also included in this thread is a statement from Jason.

So that’s a no. No you may not beta-test this game.

Testing a game is work, it’s not just a chance to play a free game and then say “I liked this” afterwards. You have to provide some detailed feedback. If you feel capable of doing this I suggest that you look for the other beta test threads on the forum and follow the instructions there on how to participate.

2 Likes