A vote for which WIP to work on first? (Monsters vs Quill & Sword)

Well (To cameo that game about split personalities in the CS comp) Please? I’ve lived 3 times already!!! Now gimme the vote. Rargh!

I’m gonna go with Monsters, because after that cliffhanger I can’t get a new chapter fast enough :wink:

Monsters is currently ahead, 7-5.

I may decide to rotate each month, and start with Monsters. Or at least to the point where Q&S has the first arena fight. If there’s a lot of support for both sides, I may feel obliged to do do both, albeit at a slower pace. I can only do one per month, though, really, and have any kind of reasonable updates. I’ll see how the votes sit when one of the two reaches ten votes.

Both are quite interesting, but i am more excited about Monsters.

Monsters was pretty interesting, I’d like to see where it goes.

I will de-lurk for a moment to cast my own vote. I sampled both WIPs, and I will truly say that I greatly enjoyed Monsters. QandS was quite good as well, but I was enthralled with Monsters, and I will be watching it closely. So… yes, I vote Monsters.

Monsters.

20 characters.

I like how Quill and Sword has a somewhat deep character creation, but I’d like it if you start with Monsters first, if only because there’s a bit more excitement to the game as is.

Quill and Sword is definitely the one I’m more interested in.

Monsters. I can’t wait for what comes next

@Doctor @seabean @Fire_Strider96 @kitkat @Drini7 @Pace675 @addicted @SwanMaiden @Havenstone @nigel_harris

The people have spoken! Monsters has the popular vote: 13 - 6

I will start with Monsters, and begin work on it this month. However, I won’t put Q&S on -complete- hiatus. I will be working with my artist friend for character commissions, and any month where I finish a chapter in Monsters with time to spare, I’ll do a little work on Q&S. I do really want to be able to show you at least the first arena fight in it - but presently Monsters is going to get the bulk of the work.

2 Likes

@Zane_Hiam @fairlyfairfighter @Stark @Zarzunabas @ballmot @JaidedDelphi @CaballeroDeAndromeda @RagEgnite @idonotlikeusernames @Juan_Ramirez

The people have spoken! Monsters has the popular vote: 13 - 6

I will start with Monsters, and begin work on it this month. However, I won’t put Q&S on -complete- hiatus. I will be working with my artist friend for character commissions, and any month where I finish a chapter in Monsters with time to spare, I’ll do a little work on Q&S. I do really want to be able to show you at least the first arena fight in it - but presently Monsters is going to get the bulk of the work.

Ack! I’m still making my vote to Quill & Sword.

I’ve updated Q&S’s thread page to reflect what is likely to be a long wait until the next update. However, what this means is that when the next update does come, it will be something I will be proud to show you, and amount to a full chapter of work. I will also work with my artist friend on NPC commissions for Q&S. Monsters will get the bulk of my work, and my priority, but I will polish Q&S to a point where my next update (which could be a while) will shine. Thank you all for your patience. : )

Haha! Victory!

(+ 20 characters )

Monsters !