A Thousand Miles of Sky (WIP)(demo updated June 4th, 2018)

nonbinary-inclusive
science-fiction
gender-choice

Thank you so much! Dialog is one of my favorite parts to write, I am so glad you’re enjoying it so far. I’m also glad you like the stat labels on the choices, I’m trying to do it in such a way that they don’t break immersion and don’t feel too clunky. It’s a work in progress :sweat_smile:

Hi ! I found some typos?

“We can’t just leave her,” Isaac says. “Even is she did try to arrest us.”

*if

All harsh angles and bulky components, your ship might not be the fastests, but it’s filled with the reliable tech on the market.

fastest* and was there supposed to be an adjective or superlative between ‘with’ and ‘the’ (i’m thinking of most)?

I go over my travel route, trying shave off time to save money.

Missing a ‘to’ I think?

Typos aside, this is a really intriguing story!! Big Isaac fan because I like rambling science nerds. Heh.
Also, as an amateur writer currently also making a Choice game set in space, super jealous of your prose and confidence with sci-fi jargon… that’s a skill I wish I had haha
Anyways!! Super excited to see more!

Thanks for catching my typos! I think I’ve completely exhausted my word processor. :sob:

And I’m so glad you like it (and Isaac, rambling science nerds are the best) so far, thanks for trying it out! Not gonna lie, sci-fi jargon is like half the fun of writing, haha. If you’re looking for inspiration, the internet is a great place to find help for creating ridiculous technobabble, as is watching a lot of Star Trek. For writing in general, the forums are a fantastic resource, I’ve received invaluable advice here. If you haven’t already started a thread for your project, I definitely recommend it (and kind folks catch your typos for you :sweat_smile:). Hope to see your WIP around, I’m always excited to see more sci-fi!