A Shinobi's Tale(WIP)

Can’t wait for next update

2 Likes

Yup been really busy but I do work on it

1 Like

Couldn’t put as much as I wanted to because I broke most of it somewhere :sob: but thank you for enjoying it

3 Likes

It’s been 88 years…

5 Likes

Is this WIP still being updated? I wanna check it out but I also don’t wanna get invested if it’s not getting worked on.

I am still working on it, it’s a passion project of mine and for the foreseeable future I will continue to work on it, it’s completely free and I didn’t set up any patreon or anything like that because I enjoy working on the story, however updates may take a while because I have university to attend and bills that need paying, hope you understand and I hope you give it a go and I hope it you enjoy it, you can offer constructive feedback thank you

10 Likes

That it has😭

2 Likes

Only 2 of the clans can be read about (akuma and shizen). The senko clan throws an error when selecting it. The rest just start the game without a description of the clan.

If you pick a brother instead of a sister the game refers to them as a her instead of a him. ALOT. Even in selectable dialogue. The same happens if you pick the sister but alot less.

How much is available right now? Does this end right after the sparing with your sibling? When your father overheard you?

1 Like

For the clan bit I and sibling pronouns I never noticed this thanks for telling I’ll go back and check it. The scene pretty much ends after the sparring with your sibling, there should be more after although my game is currently broken after that that’s what I’ve been working on but I should be able to review what you’ve said and fix it as well as release another update this month. Thank you

2 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait for a update. Really liking this. Not really big on naruto but I know enough to get everything that’s referenced/used. Great stuff. will the eyes of the akuma ever be mentioned in dialogue? It seems so cool to have eyes that correlate to power.

Yes each clan has unique traits, although some may seem stronger than others. The the eyes won’t be easy to unlock and may not seem worth it depending on how you want to play

2 Likes

I will do whatever for the cool power eyes lol.

3 Likes

So will you add your own version of the tailed beasts?

I’m not exactly decided yet but one thing I know if I did add tailed beasts you wouldn’t be able to become a jinchuuriki because that would deviate from the tale I want to tell :relieved::face_exhaling:( I’m actually too lazy to add them but you don’t know that)

4 Likes

i dont want to be that guy but i will be that guy for a min XD, but i remember testing this game way earlier and i remember a scene in the playground/wherever you go basically and i remember meeting a girl there? but then when i tried it again for some reason she vanished?

4 Likes

Yup I rewrote that whole section but I’m currently testing it, it’s pretty much ready for the next update

4 Likes

becoming powerful without becoming a jinchuriki sounds way too cool(at least for me)

4 Likes

I cant get passed the first chapter is that normal? It keeps loading but nothing comes after it just gets stuck there

2 Likes

thought it was just me, guess we’ll have to wait

1 Like

Ah that’s because the demo is finished, I’m still working on it and releasing updates in bits, now that I think about it I should probably put an ending message to let people know that

7 Likes