A Sensei’s Story (released)

So did the three 7/1 releases get announced through the automailer or anything? I know there’s no threads for them here.

2 Likes

No, not that I saw. I don’t think most HGs are getting mailers any more.

2 Likes

Interesting. Was this an official mention or just speculation?

Sorry speculation and I know I shouldn’t engage in that, but I haven’t received mailers for a lot of HGs of late, but have still gotten all the COG ones. So either my email’s being a pain and screening specific mailers out on me or they’re not being done for all HGs anymore.

1 Like

Oh! My! Untill today I didn’t played the route with that psycho stalker trying to kill MC I’ve enjoyed a lot :joy::joy: I really didn’t expect to see an MC in this game trying to survive an attempt of murder :rofl::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Funniest moment had to be when when it was my turn to sing karaoke and causally put the neon Genesis Evangelion opening A Cruel Angel’s Thesis is there any karaoke songs you can put that changes anything or is it that no matter what they won’t recognize the song you sing

3 Likes

No, there’s no songs with unique reactions.
In hindsight I probably should have added a few :thinking:

4 Likes

How do I help chiharu pass her test every time I managed to fail at it

when you first meet Chihara and she asks you what incidence means choose ‘It means the rate or frequency of something bad, like crime or disease’.

When you meet her before the summer trip and she chooses inverse as her answer, choose ‘incorrect. It’s invalid’.

Then in the final chapter when you met her for the last time and she chooses number three for her answer, choose ‘Incorrect. Fish are incapable of letting one rip’.

You just need to answer all of these 3 questions correctly and she will pass her test.

2 Likes

How to romance Yua?

1 Like

First, you have to be single during the New Year’s party. Then, when you are asked who do you want to dance with, either choose Yua or no-one. After that, you will start talking to her and she will say that she hopes you find what you are looking for. At that point answer with wink at her and say you were hoping she could help you with that. That’s all you have to do.

3 Likes

This was pretty good… and accurate lol.

1 Like