A New Guild Master (WIP) Updated 01/07/18 [On Hiatus]

A blacksmith, carpenter, armorer, fletcher, and some other crafts people would be very helpful to a warrior guild

3 Likes

@kingzug Indeed! You’re but a single person, so you’d need to recruit other people. I will be redoing the skills and stats, so the classes will be affected as well

3 Likes

A diety of some kind also when I voted other humans I meant warring with other guilds and institutions

3 Likes

@greatnes_personified
Forgot about higher beings, so that might be interesting. Warring guilds and institutions… Possible.

3 Likes

No update today. Got sick so wasn’t able to write all that much.

1 Like

No problems, real life trumps games. Even if this was your full time job, health trumps work to an extent.

4 Likes

The demo got me really interested. You kept a light atmosphere to the game while making the characters interesting. That takes some skill. Definitely going to keep an eye on this.

3 Likes

@2xs Thanks! I’ve mostly recovered and back to writing.

@HGoltara Also thanks! Glad to know that my writing style works well, despite it being mostly dialogue.

4 Likes

Late. Night. UPDATE!

New things:

• Quest branch is out

That’s really it. Unfortunately, it’s not finished yet, even at 5,900 words. I’m surprised. A lot of it still needs to be written, but it’s about a third of the way there (I think). I just wanted to give you all something 'cause it’s been a while since I updated.

Things to do still:

• The Reidan Quest Path
  • The actual quests
  • More quest options
  • The other paths (Improvement and Recruitment)
  • Start Chapter 1+

Send me all the bugs, suggestions, and comments here or on discord. K thanks. It’s midnight. I’m going to sleep now. Bye.

10 Likes

Really like the new update, it is nice to get more of your great writing!

2 Likes

Who i become crafter? I tried every option but i dont gain the skill to be a crafter.

1 Like

@Natman1025 Thanks! I fixed the error you typed up. It was a typo in the startup XD

@Reinaldo_Pimentel Right now, the skill system is a little iffy. So I’ve just unlocked all the classes for anyone to choose from. At this point they don’t do a lot for the story.

1 Like

I have fairy tail feel :heart_eyes:

I have read your work to me love it hope see more

1 Like

Wow this game seems awesome. Can’t wait to see more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.