A Mage Reborn, Book Two (WIP) - UPDATED August 7th | Book One Released!

i think i would like for my mc to try out some hobbies. like learn to play guitar or draw or smth–they could use something outside of magic to find self-worth in i fear they have developed terrible flame-out child prodigy vibes

1 Like

I decided to reread the demo after like a month and the angst is as good as I remember and got me again :smiling_face_with_tear:

Ilya is the best and nothing will be able to convince me otherwise.

24 Likes

Where were all the Ilya stans when the demo first came out? :sob:

10 Likes

Probably didn’t know her existence 'cause that’s my case.
If I had known her sooner we would have a WIP with Ilya 2.0 since I’m just simp love her too much and created a character based on her
(I will late for school for writing this reply, bless me)

6 Likes

Again I can’t wait to meet ilya, alot of hugs and love to her, my mage still yearning :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

I honestly can’t say which of the trio I’m most looking forward to my mage seeing again… Ilya never stopped believing in them, cleared their name, Saine was their like, BFF nerd friend, seeing him again and not telling him was torture; both of them I’m expecting tears from them and me, cathartic sobbing kind of tears— and LEON, oooooo the angst I’m hoping for, they were in love with him, still are, they weren’t even upset with him for executing them and Leon’s emotional spiral after, but my mage is still on his side oooooommmmfffffffff

23 Likes

Will it be possible to bring peace between Param and Arcadia? If so which side will I need to side with to make it happen? Cheers.

9 Likes

Yeah…at this point don’t think there will be peace it’s just a question of how many will die before the end. Param doesn’t even know it’s fighting a war. Arcadia is fighting from the shadows and has been for some time. How it will all go remains to be seen personally would be good to have a path we could go to reconcile both nation / people’s.

Odds are I won’t see it in a first play through anything close lol more likely to have the. Going to snap and nuke everyone option path. Though eventually I think I will travel down all the potential paths.

10 Likes

Maybe, if you do EVERYTHING right, you can have some negotiations between Thalia and Leo (which also can go horribly wrong). I also remember author mentioning the possibility of there being a third party in conflict so maybe we will get a “enemy of my enemy is a friend” situation :thinking:
P.S I would also probably go for Nuke Ending on my first playthrough doe :joy:

12 Likes

Personally, I would prefer honest peace to destroying one or the other or both. War is such a pointless waste of life…

16 Likes

Leon burned me on a stick! He’s def catching these hands. (ง •̀_•́)ง

26 Likes

I mean… we all make mistakes :person_shrugging: :person_shrugging: :person_shrugging:
If you can’t forgive a cutie like him, who can you forgive :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

16 Likes

I can forgive him even though when it was time for him to show how much trust he had in me he burned me alive but I don’t think we can remain friends i just cant trust him anymore

12 Likes
11 Likes

Played a bit of the demo, planning to continue soon. So far, I’m liking the story. Not sure what these seals are for, but I guess we’ll find out. So far, I’m still with the White Fangs. The comments contain omens of what’s to come.

Illya’s my favorite character so far. Really sweet and lovable.

These two punctuations should be switched. The new sentence should start at “it”.

I desire conquest.

Toward the beginning there’s several options for backstories. Are those planned for later? will we be able to learn healing?

2 Likes

I’d suggest finishing the first book and halfway of the second first, then ask questions.
Makes it easier and maybe surprise you

8 Likes

Unfortunately for him, I’m gay. His cuteness doth not phase me! Also, my MC did a full 180. I was all nice and loving, and now I am a full on trauma gremlin.

16 Likes

lol, fair enough. Your gayness condemns, mine forgives.
My MC (who’s nice but kinda dour) saw it coming, just another part of the curse, damned no matter what, better to take the fall alone than the alternative, forgave everyone before it happ— oh my god they’re a goth jesus christ…

13 Likes

I can’t wait to see how it plays out when MC and Leon reunite, honestly.

Like, I’m all ready to forgive him, because from his point of view, it had to have been all sorts of messed up. I’m just interested to see how it all plays out, and if any reconciliation can be made, especially considering my main MC romanced him (and is staying loyal to him, despite everything).

14 Likes

BIG same

1 Like