A Mage Reborn, Book Two (WIP) - UPDATED August 7th | Book One Released!

A girl can dream :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I have a horrible feeling this game won’t be finished because Parivir hasn’t posted on here, tumble or Patreon since like February and that never means well for anything. :anguished:

3 Likes

He says he’s going on hiatus for a couple months

8 Likes

Oh right thanks for letting me know it’s just I really love this game and would hate for it to uncomplete :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the first half of the year is always hell for long projects, especially for students. Several of my favs are on hiatus atm

11 Likes

I sure do hope Parivir goes forward with it, this is an outstanding WIP.

As an example of how outstanding it is, I sincerely cannot decide between Eliana and Ilya.

10 Likes

Yea, I have the same issue.

1 Like

I’m sure if they’re current on editing phase but A Mage Reborn estimate release date is on July. Of course, this might change depending on the HG and the author.

5 Likes

I believe that is just for Book 1. The demo has a good portion of book 2 in it as well

12 Likes

Awww Leo :((( I CANT WAIT FOR MY MC AND HIM TO REUNITE! I read Sunblind (i think thats the correct name) and it felt like an arrow was shot into my heart it was so sad. But Im also kind of playing it like my MC thibks leo hates her and now that she knows Eli is alive shes always had a crush on him that way when she sees Leo again it can be a lovw triangle lol

3 Likes

Kitty is a person of culture. I love the way you think and your brain is gigantic for this suggestion.
Someone needs to make a fanfic out of it now cause I’m yearning.

5 Likes

loool

2 Likes

I haven’t read a WIP this good in awhile, you got me hooked, dreaming and needing for more, the rollercoaster of emotions I felt while playing this were surreal, your writing was, for most part, impecable, I eagerly wait for the full release, take your time and keep up the good work!

4 Likes

This got flagged for no apparent reason lol

17 Likes

The moderators already said not to continue that part of the discussion, you should back read to know the full story

8 Likes

It doesn’t matter what the argument was about. It was two weeks ago and shut down by a moderator. We were all told to cease and move on, everyone moved on. Bringing it back up again does nothing other than to try to reignite a debate that literally got this thread locked and put under review. So just stop.

22 Likes

I mean its not like we have anything else going on here at the moment. Author is having a break so we might aswell leave a bloodbath for them to find here later :joy:

8 Likes

Of course what the argument was about is important if people don’t know what the argument was about how can they avoid it? :rofl:

Arguing about arguing is real peak there buddy. If you want to rehash an argument that got the topic locked and reviewed with a moderator telling people to stop, by all means. :roll_eyes: Won’t be with me tho.

31 Likes

Yes, let’s not do that.

28 Likes