A Mage Reborn (WIP) - UPDATED Feb 15th | Happy Anniversary!

Well, I think I saw a screenshot of someone named their MC as Irisviel Einzbern, maybe this one just loves Iri or wants to make romancing Ilya sound- cough, amusing.

6 Likes

that would be me XD
i always use irisviel as my charachter in these games, i even pick White hair and red eyes whenever i can

7 Likes

IT WOULD SEEM THAT ILLYA WON!!!

CONGRATS TO THE WAIFU LOVERS!!!

And now to see how our MC and Illya can react to each other once they finally meet again…well it be one of reconciliation? Of anger and shouting? Or angsty beyond all else as she knows what your plans for her kingdom are, that you wish vengeance upon that foolish king you once named best friend and her unthankful people…she knows it, and she knows her duty, her CHARGE! SHE MUST STOP YOU FROM HURTING YOURSELF!!!

She cries, tears streaming down her cheeks as she begs you to reconsider, she tries to explain, to somehow stop this raging torrent of emotions you feel from consuming the entire land in HATE! She knows you better than you know yourself, that after the world has turned to ash you will be left with nothing but emptiness, a hollow victory that’ll leave you mute of emotion, draining the color of the world as your stomach pangs with regret and even more rage!

But towards who?

Yourself…” she cries out as she falls to the ground, crawling to hold your knees as her body quivers from her lack of breath as she sobs. Her beautiful white dress was dirtied from the ground, from latching on to you.

You don’t know what to think.

Sensing your hesitation, she tries one last chance to change your mind, to return to the kingdom and once again be part of the White Fangs, like the good old days…but that’s where she errs…your memories flash by, the adventures, the time spent together, the laughter, the fun, the close times where one would be saved by another, the trust-

Trust.

Trust that was broken.

Trust that Leon broke.

You turn away from Illya, her hands desperately trying to hold onto your leg as she cries out to you to stay. She looked pathetic and hopeless, the black mud covering the left side of her chest. You almost blame yourself for her current state.

But no.

Illya wasn’t crying because of you.

Illya was crying because of Leon. He started this.

And you were going to finish it.

42 Likes

Nobody gets to hurt Ilya :triumph::triumph:

19 Likes

I wouldn’t hurt her

Unless she would try to interfere with my plans…

4 Likes

Hey who gave you permission to attack my heart outside your own IF too!

8 Likes

Eh, my MC would of been hugging her and forgiving her in an instant.

10 Likes

My MC still hasn’t moved on from Ilya. They’re trying to considering their current circumstances, trying to move on from their old life in general. That said, they’d still give up everything for her at the drop of a hat… and slaughter anyone that dares to hurt her.

19 Likes

6 Likes

Kinda out of topic but I don’t want to see another girl bearing the name Ilya suffer, again.
The last time I saw an “Ilya”, she was just a 10-year-old girl trying to save the world by time travel even if that means she can’t come back and everyone will have a Happy Ending except her.

I think I saw a fanfic where the MC hurt Ilya by romance Eli

7 Likes

DROP THE FIC
I WANNA Read IT BADLY NOW

1 Like

Here you are.
Are you okay friend? And also tell me if you’re okay after reading

4 Likes

Man, what’s with all these girls called Ilya, a male name (also looking at you, Magik)?

3 Likes

Most likely Fate. No, I don’t mean destiny. I’m talking about the anime/game series. Either that or Japan as a whole.

6 Likes

For a bit i thought you were talking bout me lmao

9 Likes

Well yeah I know that’s a male name, even I questioning why the author chose a male name for a “white magican girl” like her
When I said “another girl bearing the name Ilya” I limit it so everyone now who I mention (the little miss of Einzbern family aka Ilyasviel von Einzbern).

4 Likes

To be fair, Fate’s pronunciation of Illya so different (…“singsong”-like?) from the male Ilya I used hearing, that those two are never properly registered in my mind as the same name (even through, technically, they are)

1 Like

I did not even know Illya was a male name. Always thought it was female

4 Likes

You not alone, I was until someone told me :v
According to behindthename, Ilya is another form of a Hebrew name Elijah, a male name. The pronunciation almost similar.

2 Likes

Wait, how are people pronouncing her name? I always say it like “EEL-yuh” or “ILL-yuh” and neither of those are all that close to Eljah (unless I’ve been pronouncing that one weirdly my whole life).

1 Like