A Mage Reborn, Book Two (WIP) - UPDATED August 7th | Book One Released!

That was the joke. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Youā€™d be surprised by the amount of people Iā€™ve heard say that seriouslyā€¦ likeā€¦ really :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing, take all my money

5 Likes

I wonder if the MCs that wanna go bad after resurrection would have more interesting reunion with Illya and Leon (and Saine).

8 Likes

Especially interesting if they had romanced Leon, which my MC did. My MC wouldā€™ve been absolutely destroyed after the resurrection.

4 Likes

My MC is romancing Illya and if or when they gone bad, itā€™ll be interesting especially to know Illyaā€™ reactions.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s safe to assume ANY MC who romanced Leon will have anā€¦ ehā€¦ interesting reunion with him. No matter if they decided to ā€œgo badā€ or not :rofl:
I want to cry when I think about whatā€™s to comeā€¦

That is interesting though.
Considering Ilya always believed in MC, IF MC goes bad, then sheā€™d be devastated I thinkā€¦ And at the same timeā€¦ and I canā€™t help but wonder if sheā€™d feel guilty. Guilty of not managing to break them out of prison (or convincing them to follow her, depending), guilty of not managing to stop Leon, guilty of not cracking the journal in timeā€¦ I have a bad feeling sheā€™d think she contributed to the MC turning ā€œevilā€ā€¦ :sob:

11 Likes

And Illyaā€™s relationship with Leon went kinda cold after he didnā€™t listened to her and Saine and burned MC alive.
So now Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™ll help Leon against MC or join MC.

3 Likes

I think itā€™ll depend on how much she values her role as saintess and the legacy that her late mentor placed in her and less about Leon.

8 Likes

What magic sunflame is?

Itā€™s a high level thaum spell

I see. Thanks!

I just finished this two nights ago and I instantly want more. I really wanna see what happens next. Youā€™re doing great keep it up!

3 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying it! I canā€™t wait to do Leonā€™s route, the angst is gonna kill me, I already know 9e91417e-1ded-4405-bba4-bb74b456db86

14 Likes

Me on the other hand I just canā€™t wait for everyoneā€™s reaction to romancing Leon :joy: Seine and Ilya, being worried not out of concern for the kingdom or Leon but because of the deep-fried mage incident (and who knows if it could happen again, right?), Eli seething probably thinking to himself he shouldā€™ve killed MC instead since apparently thatā€™s what they are intoā€¦ we havenā€™t met Yu or F yet but I imagine they will both side-eye it heavily (I could imagine Yu going ā€œIā€™m not here to tell you what to do with your life booā€¦ but was your brain resurrected along with your body?ā€ if thatā€™s the type of character Paravir is going for).

10 Likes

Your English is great and so is your work!! I love it!

3 Likes

Iā€™d throw her in the fire like she led me to

4 Likes

Agreed!

4 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: This is the big goal with Leonā€™s writing (though the fervor around Ante is unexpected and unplanned XD) so this is extremely validating to hear!

this is, uh, quite the understatement. XD youā€™ll see!

Can confirm this will be her main gripe!

Thank you all so much. Your kind words quite literally keep me going :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to Eliā€™s route even though I really like Leon too. Iā€™m definitely gonna be doing both routes :laughing:

3 Likes