A Mage Reborn, Book Two (WIP) - UPDATED August 7th | Book One Released!

Listed on steam

4 Likes

Okay that got me good at 7 am

:rofl:

2 Likes

This made me CRY! How dare you make such an amazing story! :sob:

3 Likes

A Mage Reborn on Steam :flushed:

25 Likes

Kind of funny how we basically got to read the entire first book as a demo and now it’s going to be on sale soon.

13 Likes

wel the only weapon i can think of for a mage is Staves, Wands, Books, Orbs:and finally Rebounders Rebounders are a off-hand slot weapons that allows the use of both dual wielding and shield abilities. p.s got this stuff from here: Magic weapons - The RuneScape Wiki .

2 Likes

i would probably choose twin daggers/spear since a bow doesn’t seem very useful (and I’m not a big fan of swords)

I want to say daggers but realistically, using two weapons at once to attack is harder than it looks, maybe a short spear since you can use it a slightly long range and worst case scenario, you can wield it as a club in two hands and smashed people with it

I guess it’s just more along the lines of supporting the author and stuff xD

8 Likes

I just saw the steam page cover of AMR and it was lit just wondering who’s that woman in the left side cover.

1 Like

I think in this game you cast bare-handedly so you can use whatever weapons you see fit in addition.

I personally would like a bazooka. I’ve got my magic missiles and my mundane missiles.

5 Likes

:joy:

Sure, that fits!

3 Likes

Come to think of it, I don’t think I recognize either of those characters. Maybe it’s Sister?

2 Likes

I go for the most popular one. Sword.
Im having fun palying magus sword saint in pathfinder

2 Likes

I would probably go for a classic longsword aswell for a sole reason of self-projecting onto Leon. :+1: Need to show how much better my MC is in every conceivable way.

3 Likes

Most HG/CoG covers has nothing to do with the characters in-game, really. So she probably doesn’t even exist in the game.

2 Likes

I just assumed it was a version of Ilya, or like a “this could be your MC” type of deal.

2 Likes

Some types of magic requires touch as we have seen in book 1. Best option seems to be go with unarmed fighting and turn into a kung-fu wizard

2 Likes

Honestly, I can see that with high Enchantment. Sort of Ty Lee moveset where you hit people enough times with all sorts of debuffs to the point they cant move.
P.S Meanwhile Alchemy users:

27 Likes

I had a similar thought, but my mind goes to homemade grenades like pirates used.

3 Likes