ﾠ——— Plot ———
A Long Weekend is a story about the human psyche, a story about love, terror, and existential angst.
You play as a lonely young adult who has to spend three long days off from work.
Will you be able to overcome your own fears? Will you find peace, a friend, perhaps love? Or will you succumb to your own sorrows and dreads?
——— Mechanics ———
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; straight, gay or bi.
- A simple, yet dramatic slice of life story.
- Three days to change the fate of your character. Will you be able to improve their life?
- Three endings with nine different outcomes.
——— Development ———
- Currently available: 3 days out of 3 (No epilogues)
- Word count: 41209 words
Try the demo here: A Long Weekend
If you like my work so far, please consider buying me a coffee or becoming my patron on Ko-fi. Thank you! ﾠ
[DashingDon tags: PC can be male, PC can be female, PC can be nonbinary, romance, romanceable gay NPC, romanceable bisexual NPC, romanceable heterosexual NPC, real life, serious, trigger warnings, young adult]