A Long Weekend (Drama, Romance, Slice-of-Life) [PUBLISHED]

Your best friend isn’t interested in you, romantically speaking.

12 Likes

This is a great start, I don’t typically like to read MCs with deep/disturbing emotional issues as a given, but I was engaged and okay with it in your story. Love the characters and dialogue. Minor critique is the voice in the head (Achlys). I don’t get why it is female by default (I assume it is by default, I play as a gay man so maybe it changes and I’m unaware), It’s the only thing that threw me out of it, I just would never have a female voice in my head talking back me so it was a bit jarring. Perhaps there is a plot reason why this is the case and we don’t know it yet, but irl the voices in my head all sound a lot like mine lol.

5 Likes

Achlys is the Greek Goddess of sorrow and general mental pain. That’s why the voice is female. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Wait, is this the first time the best friend isn’t a RO :open_mouth: Daleko you are breaking too many rules you rebellious scamp

23 Likes

64 Likes

I’m really liking it so far! The scenes with alex are very sweet.

4 Likes

Wow, I am really enjoying this - great job! Can’t wait to read more :heart:

2 Likes

tbh i love this demo with all my being and i’m checking in with it everyday, tysm for this. the romance development with alex is so fcking good i’m actually in tears :sob:

6 Likes

57 Likes

Now this is the sort of game I can get behind. A chance to live over the real life that I badly screwed up when I was in my 20s.

10 Likes

Heh. If it’s any consolation, I’m currently ruining it in my 20s. :'D

Jokes aside, thank you. I really appreciate your comment–and everyone else’s.

I swear I could hear something like this in the back of my head. Lmao. But great start! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

1 Like

I came for the story, I stayed for the memes in the comments. (Seriously, I’m rooting for this WIP.)

6 Likes

a long wekeend

50 Likes

loved this!! so exited to see what happens next!

1 Like

Game updated!

• Added Saturday.
  • Added Achievements.
  • Trigger Warnings updated.

The next update will include Sunday, and will be the last one.

Enjoy!

37 Likes

There are a couple of wrong pronouns (if the friends are supposed to be female, I mean. You forgot to add the variable), here are the ones I’ve found:

Summary

Summary

Summary

2 Likes

Fixed them. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow the MC is so anxious unfortunately i can relate
nevertheless, great story, look forward to continuing! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

ShippingEnded

47 Likes