A Giant's Tale (WIP) (Chapter One Added!)

I could, its just that I had so much progress on it on Choicescript before my laptop crashed. :sob:

I’ve been slowly working on my Wendigo wip in the mean time to cure my saddness. Though I really feel like writing about vampires

1 Like

Yeahh that sucks. I wondering if i still sad overmine. At least hd is good(mostly)

Add a vampires then :confused:
Dame?

:fox_face:

I could do that. I mean…I just don’t know where to go with the Wendigo wip…

2 Likes

General Update

Howdy yall!

Ive been on a short class trip to North Ireland this month, since I dont have my laptop with me I havn’t made any progress with this wip.

(This has been the first time ive been outside the USA and its been great so far!)

Hopefully by the time I get back I can get back to work on this. Ive been having some thoughts about this wip as time goes on. I might be doing a lot of changes as time goes on.

13 Likes

Hope you are having fun.

I am. This trip is giving me a huge creative boost. Im excited to get back to work again!

2 Likes

Woah…where has this wip been hiding?!? I am digging it! :heart:

I do feel like I want to find my friend and all…and irl i wouldve been searching for Daniel right away - but our MC never seems to. Also, I know it is implied that he is our bestie but I havent really a clue what he is like, since we lose him so quickly in game. I want to find him to see what he has turned into…not because I am invested. Now that it has been a few chapters of not even mentioning him…I will likely be hung up on Bran’s grumpy ass by the time he shows up. Sorry Daniel. Hope you weren’t that Bearkat I let that lady kill…

1 Like

Im glad ur enjoying it!

Yeah, i did put Daniel on the back burner. But its for a good reason. He’ll make an appearence very soon anyway.

3 Likes

General Update

Im back in the USA, meaning I can finally work on this wip again. I don’t know when I’ll post another demo update, but it should be pretty soon.

4 Likes

Theres a problem with the save system, is make unable to save or load.

Ill fix that right now

When you first use magic is your only affinity earth? Or can you get others like fire and whatnot?

I was going to have different affinities, but I left it to earth just to make it more simple for me

3 Likes

Greetings my dude may thy ask if you learn how to resize yourself from hilda would you be able to undo it at any point in a fight to gain any extra strength or extra health?

Yeah, though it will take a lot of concentration on the MC’s part to do it right. That’s something i’m going to address in the next update. Thanks for asking.

Going Giant mode will help when the MC fights bigger enemies.

3 Likes

Little bugs here :beetle:

The third bug happens if you decide “Find Rowan” first and more later “Walk towards the sound…” If you switch the order, this error doesn’t happen.

1 Like

Oof, that will be fixed soon.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be a absolute impatiant arse but is this still being worked on?

I’ll be honest right now, and I should have posted an update about this sooner, but college has been driving me up the wall right now.

I’ve barely made any progress in the next update.

As a matter of fact I’ve been contemplating about re-writing the whole thing entirely.

Edit:
You know forget what I said. I’m gonna keep this going

5 Likes

I understand how you feel about college I wish you luck.