A Drop of Night (WiP) (Demo Uploaded 04/11/2017)

This looks really good! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Honestly it looks interesting and I can not wait for the demo!

1 Like

I knew this reminded me a game. I just got infamous second son the other day and it is a blast. Infamous has always been unique because the powers aren’t like fire or ice but powers you would never expect like smoke or neon etc. The art for this is really cool too. Since everyone else has a code name, can we pick a code name or is there a chosen preset one for us already?

1 Like

You will most likely be able to pick your own custom codename.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to.

4 Likes

You will indeed be able to pick your own alias.

9 Likes

The power over the dark makes me think of Darkness

I shall be henceforth known as Shadow Dancer

3 Likes

It would be also cool if we had options based on the highest stats.
By the way I absolutely LOVED the RO options and the story. I can’t wait to see this ready :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I eagerly await the demo :grinning:

I also await the demo with anticipation.

The story is interesting, the characters are great (especially this Wildcard guy; I wonder who’s the devilishly handsome man that came up with him?) and the art is simply byotiful.

Keep it up, Ylva.

13 Likes

Could we open a disco nightclub… also noctis for life:grin:

If it hasn’t been asked before what is the mc powers and how detailed their our since I would like crazy super strenght and phasing through stuff like kitty pride and lumillion. Ect saving an friend at the last second by popping up from the ground and uppercutting the enemy away. Or having that friend tell you what floor they are on and where exactly before dropping through the floors and tackling them out of harms way

My boi.

The summary already states that the MC shall have umbrakinesis, also known as darkness manipulation.

10 Likes

Ooh, I will be @Dark_Stalker! Wait is that too narcissistic? … Fine I’ll be… no Dark Stalker’s fine.

Are Zero, Ignis and Karma immune to their own elements?

What are the planned stats?

1 Like

I mean, I name 90% of my MCs “Ylva”, so I can’t really judge you.

Easter Egg…

To a certain point, once they are past that threshold they’ll get damaged like anyone else. It’s a really high threshold though.

I’m imagining lava, lightning strike and absolute zero?

Types in @Ylva

Gets max stats

6 Likes
MeMe Lord

oh geez…morty…I wonder who…
mrlDAqg0

Looks at MC’s powers.

Looks at username.

Huh…
:smirk:

Like, dead, maybe?
:smirk:

1 Like

Love the concept and the powers reminds me a little about jackie estacado from top cow. I liked that character.

Now we just need to be part snake…

Well a forked tongue is easy to get right?

I was thinking a poorly timed vacation in Hawaii that they couldn’t cancel.

2 Likes