A Drop of Night (WiP) (Demo Uploaded 04/11/2017)

Nice work so far. Love that we can have purple eyes!

This is truly perfect

I like it! :grin:

Summary

…how big the wingspan is.

…research lasts.

Nice!! Great demo! The only thing that confused me was when it read ‘9 days ago’ and it was actually the before everything. Or maybe i didnt understand good? :joy: anyways greeeat demo! Was waiting for it so much! And finally its here, and i liked how you introduced the characters and all, cuz i just cant remember the names and all that easy​:joy:

Also a question, are you gonna post more for us to try? Or that is it? You have any chapter you wanna reach and stop posting the game?

I’ll add more chapters as they’re finished. After putting them through private testing for a few days, of course.

I don’t have a specific chapter I wanna reach before I go completely private with the other chapters, but it’s safe to say I’ll make at least 4 or 5 chapters available to the public (though it’ll probably be more than that).

7 Likes

Yay, it’s here! Way to go @Ylva.

I might have found some typos. Might.

I’m pretty positive it’s hers.

out of it

she.

And also, YES, YOU ADDED THE KISS!

3 Likes

We retracted them into our back.

2 Likes

I’m still reading it, but I have to say I love it so far. Starting the story at the MCs autopsy is pretty neat, and the damnation scene was freaking awesome. Also I think my MC has found herself her other half right in the beginning of the story lol. The entire scene between the MC and Rosslyn was my favorite read in quite a while.

5 Likes

That chained woman who eerily has the same hair and eyes as the MC at the end of the prologue…will we be able to meet her and more importantly…can we romance her?

What’s the deal with the ‘pain’ option? Unlike the other option (damnation, punishment and revenge) it doesn’t seem to manifest any weapon, but then what does it do?

2 Likes

Just went through the demo and all I can say is WOW. I’ve been looking forward to reading even a little of the story. The murder path was great and Rosalyn has definitely peaked my interest. Loved it

2 Likes

I think 'pain" is that your main weapon will be darkness tendrils.

2 Likes

Ah…the only proper way to use umbrakinesis! Magnificent…

Yeah, I like that one the best too.

This quote of me sums up what I think of the demo

2 Likes

The max age is 19 in the game so far he looks 50

NOW WHO WANTS TO ROMANCE SOMEONE NEARLY TWICE THIER AGE AND THE PERSON YOU CAN ROMANCE NAME IS Reyes

I’ve asked this too because she’s closer to my age but it kind of makes sense not to because of how old the MC is.

Loved the demo, great work.

Oh my Goodness!!! THIS GAME IS AMAZING ALREADY!!!

This really good work not bad.