My Day off Work

There’s an error where you are able to correct the dad multiple times even if you corrected him already.

1 Like

Loved it!

Woke, got into a mime fight, got a free t-shirt, saw a homeless man’s wee wee unintentionally, had lunch, stopped a fire, went to a museum (cause I work at one in real life so it was a no brainer) nearly got shot amid a couple spouse, went home, watched Daredevil on Netflix and bed. I consider that an eventful day.

1 Like

Uh, I recently noticed that dropbox might have had old versions of startup and a couple other files. I’ve updated them. So if you were playing a version of the game where going to the beach wasn’t an option, for example, then please try again. Sorry.

Bumping just this once. I’ve heard from a few people but if anyone else has feedback don’t be a stranger.

A.

I will try to read it tonight when the kids are in bed (you know how it is).

I thought the original version was really fun so I look forward to this!

1 Like

Having literally just put the kids to bed yes, yes I do. :slight_smile:

Very fun, lots of replay value! :blush:

1 Like

“We’re going to make history,” you say. “They’re going to need to update the Richter scale when this gets going because I’m going to --”

“-- stop talking,” comes the response, as she is already getting things underway

I’m laughing a little too much at that scene XD incredible amounts of replay value, I just spent two hours playing this

2 Likes

This is hilarious, a lot of replayability as well. Trying to find every path is great, definitely going to come back to this!

1 Like

That moment you play this while you’re at work. But I enjoyed this a lot, kinda refreshing cause of the short paragraphs and what not.

1 Like

I’m all about the what not.

“Excuse me, sir,” a man says as you walk by. “Can I ask you a question?” HINT: Try going to specific destinations rather than simply wandering around aimlessly.

Another non gender neutral bit of text

Thanks. Fixed. Even though that’s one of the earliest bits of text I wrote, I never noticed the problem until you posted it. Funny how sometimes you can’t see the stuff that’s right in front of your face.

Just treid it for first time in ages. Love the update :smiley: are you going to publish this? You really should you sense of humour is amazing and not sure how long this is but played it like 20 times and still always come across new text. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks so much for that feedback!

Yeah man, publish it it’s awesome!
Lotta replay value, although I got a bad ending, it’s a funny and lighthearted game. One of my favorites!

1 Like

Really good game. Your very good, and u should try making a full length one.

You did well, Dad.

Stay golden.

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and we’ll be happy to.